Men of Coli is it safe to say f*ck These hoes??

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
First Kobe :damn:

Than Chad :damn:

Usher :damn:

Watch this

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhw7rhrw1CzdIN5tZ8

Ok it's kinda funny but :damn: these hoes are out of control right now

Cmon bruh as much as I agree that there are some scandolous azz females. The nyggaz that u listed brought all of their drama on their damn self.

1. Kobe got caught up fuccin 2 many other byytches and had 2 pay the price

2. Chad johnson made the mistake of marryin evelyn lozada a 37 yr old nfl,nba groupie hoodrat, reality show drama queen that was known for spazzin out on people and fightin in public. And not to mention she had previous kids. Chad should have never married that chick. He lost from the jump on this 1. U gotta blame Chad

3. Usher married a 43 year old hoodrat that is average lookin at best, that broad already had 2 kids and she had a criminal record. Why would any multi million dollar r&b singer in his 20s pass up on all the bad byytches in the world who didn't have kids or other baggage to be with a busted 43 yr old flabby & sick groupie byytch with everything to gain from usher? Usher made his own bed on this 1. Blame usher 100 percent on that 1.

4. The nygga in the video. I don't know the specifics about the case to speak on it to comment.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
some cats aint got the charm or the charisma...
them cats have never had to talk up on a bad bytch.
fame and money does the talking for them...
alot of them are lames in pimps clothing so when
i see them do dumb shyt like wife glamorized prostitutes
and beef with other rich lames over them...
lets just say it's a alien concept to me.
a0yqua.jpg

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I looked into that 18 year old kid...apparently, they have footage from the apartment (in the lobby I guess...not the video below unfortunately) with his girlfriend cowering in the corner, and him kicking her in the head

Seems like a nice kid :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CLEVELAND, Ohio — Tony Farmer, a onetime star of Garfield Heights' high school basketball team, crumpled into the arms of a sheriff's deputy Tuesday, moments after Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Judge Pamela Barker began sentencing him to prison.
The 18-year-old Farmer, who would have been a senior this fall and ranked as one of the top 100 high school basketball players in the nation, was hoping for probation. Instead, Barker sent him away for a total of three years for kidnapping, felonious assault and other crimes.
Cries of anguish erupted from the gallery as Farmer, wearing orange jail garb, his hands cuffed behind his back, dropped to the floor.
Nearly two dozen spectators, including friends, family and former teachers, had packed the courtroom for the emotional hearing. Among them was Farmer's ex-girlfriend Andrea Lane, 18, who he admitted attacking last April after she didn't want to reconcile their relationship.
Lane asked Barker not to sentence Farmer to prison, but made it clear she wanted no contact with him.
"I know he was a good person," she said. "I hope he still is."
Lane, who had been sobbing, bolted from the courtroom as Barker began reading the sentence, as did Farmer's mother, Michele, who had moments before asked Barker to spare her son from going to prison.
Michele Farmer described her son as a young man who had been in love and "made a bad decision."
Farmer pleaded guilty in July to kidnapping, felonious assault, robbery and intimidating a victim stemming from his altercation last April with Lane in the lobby and parking lot of her apartment complex in Bedford Heights.
Much of the incident was caught on videotape inside the apartment building.
At Tuesday's sentencing hearing, Sonny Johnson, the varsity basketball coach at Garfield Heights High School, told Barker that Farmer understood the seriousness of what he did.
"If you give him a chance, he's in good hands," Johnson told the judge.
Two of Farmer's former teachers also spoke, including Joni Wanderstock.
"Instead of his massive height," said Wanderstock, who taught English to the 6-foot-7-inch Farmer, "I see his massive heart."
When it came time for Farmer to speak, he turned and faced the gallery, apologizing to Lane, her family and to his family.
He then told the judge, "I'm really not a bad kid," and asked for the chance to finish his senior year in high school so he could earn a basketball scholarship.
But Barker reminded him that the security video from the apartment building shows him kicking Lane in the head as she cowers in a corner.
"You can see the fear on her face," the judge said.

Barker said she would review Farmer's sentence after 180 days.
But that didn't seem like much consolation for Farmer's mother.
"I was hoping my son was coming home today," Michele Farmer said, "and he's not."

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The majority, if not all of those negroes originally listed brought it upon themselves. You better be very careful with dealing with women in this country. They have so much covert power due to various legal machines you wouldn't believe it. The downfall of so many men have been due to incorrectly dealing with women... cats spending all of their money buying all of these material items (cars, clothes, colognes, etc.) to impress women, and when they get one, they only go skin-deep. They wrap up these women without thinking of the future consequences of their actions because that woman drew them in either with her looks or various seductive mechanisms. If you cannot withdraw your feelings at various points in time and objectively analyze your footing with a woman, you will be in for a world of hurt... and cats been saying over and over stop believing what a woman says.

How easily a woman can say you raped her, can hit you for child support, alimony and other ways of getting into your paycheck... the problem with this country is sucker simps run it and they never hold women into account for their actions. Why in the world do you think they are so out of control nowadays? You have men that step up and defend their every action no matter what they did wrong and you have extreme legal power backing them. The fact a woman can get a man to pay her child support for 18 years and a paternity test proves that the child isn't even his doesn't say anything to you?

You can add Tyson, Holyfield, Terrell Owens, Cromartie and a host of others to that list. Many men are simply financial slaves due to how they handled women. Holyfield's speech is slurring and yet he needs to fight even after making all of that money due to all of the women he impregnated.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This dude threw away his scholarship and a chance at the nba over a vagina

Idiot

Usher and chad wifed single moms no sympathy here, Kobe a sex addict who married a back up dancer