MEN have to be mentally strong to deal with CHICKS nowadays

little4209

All Star
Daps
I've just adopted the fukk all these hoes attitude. Basically I try to live the lifestyle most rappers rap about. If a woman can make me give a fukk about her then she must be the one for me. :yeshrug:

We take cues from rap songs now? Maaaan i swear :snoop:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
:snoop: Do you guys even like girls "women are here to break us down that's why I stay with my boys all the time :wrist:

Hasn't it always been like this though. Men have to be mentally strong that's it. Whether it's with woman, finances, family. Matter fact everyone has to be mentally strong to deal with LIFE.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
We take cues from rap songs now? Maaaan i swear :snoop:
Naw, I'm not influenced by rap, I am influenced by the things I've seen in my life time. A relationship and "love" can be draining physically and mentally. I don't know if the risk is worth the reward so I don't try too hard to chase after no woman. I can be happy single and just getting sex here and there from jumpoffs.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
The key to this is. You gotta have this mentality. But keep it internalized. Dont express these thoughts or emotions. Or these hoes are gonna assume you just bitter.

Most of the playas and dog nikkas of the world think just like you. However they act upon these actions rather than express their sentiments.

The Dating Game is just that.....a game. Play it for what its worth.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Do you guys even like girls "women are here to break us down that's why I stay with my boys all the time :wrist:

Hasn't it always been like this though. Men have to be mentally strong that's it. Whether it's with woman, finances, family. Matter fact everyone has to be mentally strong to deal with LIFE.

Look p*ssy ass nikka. A typical man is hard and rough around the edges, but women allow us to soften up and cater to them. When you are not solid in your manhood you may become too soft and a p*ssy nikka like you.

The same goes for women who become scorned and feminist because they have delved too far into a man's role. How hard is that to understand, fakkit? :ohhh: