MEN have to be mentally strong to deal with CHICKS nowadays

deep

All Star
Daps
whereas if a another dude acts up, we can knock his lights out. no problem

but these chicks will bury you alive if you're weak minded. there's no way around it.

discuss!

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whereas if a another dude acts up, we can knock his lights out. no problem

but these chicks will bury you alive if you're weak minded. there's no way around it.

discuss!

Nothing to discuss fam. Men are just emotional creatures around females. The key is hanging on logic to arrange your priorities. Women are here to break us down, but as long as you are on solid ground and have handled your business you will see a woman in her proper perspective.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
It's easy to deal with crazy bytches when you have your assets in order. When you don't rely on any crutches for emotional or financial support you gucci.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hit a chick with the :birdman:, bet she get her mind right
Besides that be a man, a provider of something which she cant attain from her self.Every once in a while you might have to put that girl in check , but she gone respect you more at the end of the day . Relationships are parasitic or mutualistic

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Nothing to discuss fam. Men are just emotional creatures around females. The key is hanging on logic to arrange your priorities. Women are here to break us down, but as long as you are on solid ground and have handled your business you will see a woman in her proper perspective.

You make it seem as if women are the anti-christ or something...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I've just adopted the fukk all these hoes attitude. Basically I try to live the lifestyle most rappers rap about. If a woman can make me give a fukk about her then she must be the one for me. :yeshrug:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Men of the past had a big advantage over us.

DomesticViolence.jpg

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You make it seem as if women are the anti-christ or something...

:snoop:

Oh. You did not know that men and women are different. Let me inform you. We are here to equalize eachother or "break eachother down". Pull eachother to the other's side. If you are not solid in your manhood you risk being pulled too far and the same thing goes for women.

Clear enough for you, or is your mind on auto-hyperbole today? :ld:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
:snoop:

Oh. You did not know that men and women are different. Let me inform you. We are here to equalize eachother or "break eachother down". Pull eachother to the other's side. If you are not solid in your manhood you risk being pulled too far and the same thing goes for women.

Clear enough for you, or is your mind on auto-hyperbole today? :ld:

:mjpls: