" Men don't chase enough anymore"

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Absolute facts. Chasing does not mean simping :stopitslime:

All my homies on that timid tip. I just dont know what it is. Every motherfukking weekend

Me "lets post up at the club"

My friends - "Nah lets get a cold one with the scraggly hippies over on the East side":gucci:
Your homies are right. Don't waste your time going to a dry azz club for some hoes

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Any man who is serious about his time and agency stop giving a fukk about these hoes long time ago. They bring nothing to the table and there are much better options esle where.

But here lies the paradox with these reptiles, the less you try... the more access you get.. Hoes will complain endlessly about how men dont chase any more but guess what?? I don't chase women at all especially not American women and my dikk stay getting sucked my these bobblehead hoes that you nikkas call kweens.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Ehhhhh

That mindset is passivity disguised as something else. Sunday-Thursday Im doin me. Friday and Saturday I gotta be hollerin at something
Nah, it's not passivity. Don't chase hoes. Let hoes chase you.

Don't do anything with the sole purpose of trying to get bytches. Especially don't waste your weekend on that bullshyt. Spend your time doing what you enjoy, and if an interesting woman happens to cross your path then you can do what you do. Let it happen naturally.

All women have to offer is sex, anyway

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Nah, it's not passivity. Don't chase hoes. Let hoes chase you.

Don't do anything with the sole purpose of trying to get bytches. Especially don't waste your weekend on that bullshyt. Spend your time doing what you enjoy, and if an interesting woman happens to cross your path then you can do what you do. Let it happen naturally.

All women have to offer is sex, anyway
I said "Post up". I didnt say offer every decent looking hoe a drink.

Chase or be chased. Dont make a difference if you arent in the right spot:yeshrug: