Men are better than women

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Female hyenas >>>> male hyenas...

But generally speaking, males are physically bigger and stronger than female, and intellectually, I think we are about the same...

But because we are physically superior, we will ALWAYS dominate females...

The only power women have is social power that we men have afforded them through the court system...

If society was to collapse tomorrow, women will be getting raped, enslaved and pimped out in a jiffy...

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If you nikkas and niggetes could have these type of discussions with the same type of humor, maturity and nuance that they do in that clip, TLR wouldn't be the trash that it is

Daps
I'd have to say not all men, it can differ from male to male. Same for women.
:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women might actually be smarter...I mean, they do better in school than men...

But I don't think women are clear cut smarter than men...However, physically, men are clearly superior to women...

Women want dudes who can keep them in their place any ways...From my extensive study of POF profiles, I think I have to agree with Patrice, women want a dude who is "better than them"...

They want a dude who has more social power than they do...

Even in the "First Date" box, most women state "I will let the man decide"...Typical...

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Women might actually be smarter...I mean, they do better in school than men...

But I don't think women are clear cut smarter than men...However, physically, men are clearly superior to women...

Women want dudes who can keep them in their place any ways...From my extensive study of POF profiles, I think I have to agree with Patrice, women want a dude who is "better than them"...

They want a dude who has more social power than they do...

Even in the "First Date" box, most women state "I will let the man decide"...Typical...
Women try you at every turn to make sure you arent beneath them. Its like Naruto trying to tame the nine tails chakra.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
The best way to settle it is to get a group of people (50 men/50 women) and have them answer this:

"If you were able to be reincarnated, would you rather come back as a man or a woman?" :patrice:

...or ask the group: if there was anything you'd change about being a man or a woman, what would it be?

See who has the most answers. :patrice: