Men are better than women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wow...that first few minutes or so is some real shyt. My last girl was just like that.

She knew I was "better" than her and would do anything within her power to compete with me/propel herself up to my level or bring me down to hers :laugh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lol @ "if youre not drop dead gorgeous."

bytch please..open your legs and that dikk is coming

edit:

lol @ "Shopping"

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must have listen to this podcast about 5 - 10 times before i even clicked this thread. All these little snipits (dude has some good shyt on his channel) are nothing but realness from the GAWD Patrice :bowdown:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you're so better than women why do people make excuses for the reason why when women are raped its not the mans fault (he was enticed and when a man is enticed he has no control over his basic mammal instics), guys get to talk improper and curse (but women have to speak like adults), guys get to act crazy (but women must act like adults), guys get to be whores (but women must respect themselves more)..hmm. Seems like your own society doesnt think of you as anything more than a child in some regards. Alot of commercials shows the woman bringing food to the table while the kids and the man are both sitting down, placing the man in the kid's place. Hmmmm

:troll:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
A woman that marries a KING becomes the QUEEN. but a man that marries a queen just becomes the nikka that married the queen.

is this not true ladies? @colicolicoli
:patrice:

Patrice is an a$$hole. :laff:

Edit @SumBlackguyz: I disagree with his overall point...he keeps saying that no woman will date down but women do that shyt all the time...and no woman can elevate a man to his highest level :dwillhuh:...then he says even all male animals are better than their female counterparts..."the bytch version is always weaker"...not true at all. :what:

Bill Burr's misogyny >>> this :mjpls:

Last edited: