Memphis rapper Finesse 2 is getting blowback for buying Diamond handcuffs

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
A few things, if he was in prison and claims AN he has a tattoo claiming he's property of the nation, meaving he's given head, been a mule, among other degrading shyt. Aryans don't know their own history because Hitler wanted to be like Turks which are brown skinned people(the original Dracula is not a white boy)
He's either an informant, being extorted, or setting up other black men for them. Either way, I wouldn't be caught in the same vicinity as him at any given time

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
A few things, if he was in prison and claims AN he has a tattoo claiming he's property of the nation, leaving he's given head, been a mule, among other degrading shyt. Aryans don't know their own history because Hitler wanted to be like Turks which are brown skinned people(the original Dracula is not a white boy)
He's either an informant, being extorted, or setting up other black men for them. Either way, I wouldn't be caught in the same vicinity as him at any given time

He's not actually a member of Aryan Nation, he also reps KKK, not a member there either. It's only a device to help strengthen his contempt for Black people in his lyrics.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
He's not actually a member of Aryan Nation, he also reps KKK, not a member there either. It's only a device to help strengthen his contempt for Black people in his lyrics.
My point still stands,I wouldn't dare be anywhere near this clown. I could be walking in wally world and I see him walk in, I'm leaving my groceries in the basket and walking smooth the fukk out