IM NOT FEELING THAT DRUM PATTERN
OVER THAT SAMPLE

:devil:
:evil:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If this was 2003 this would be hot

Now see this why I roll my eyes any time some throwback hip hop go viral. It’s performative

Jadakiss kills Verzuz and goes viral all of a sudden everybody a ruff rider :aicmon: Cam kills some freestyles and goes viral all of a sudden everybody dikk riding the old days ….Bleek do the same shyt but he’s not popular so it’s ’wtf is this old ass shyt :unimpressed:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
my friend had/has that exact DONZi speedboat in the video, same paint job LOL

if that's Beleks house out in Miami, he must be doing ok, or is that delusional to think it's not someone else's

like that house Martin had in Bad Boys 2 on a cops salary

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
Now see this why I roll my eyes any time some throwback hip hop go viral. It’s performative

Jadakiss kills Verzuz and goes viral all of a sudden everybody a ruff rider :aicmon: Cam kills some freestyles and goes viral all of a sudden everybody dikk riding the old days ….Bleek do the same shyt but he’s not popular so it’s ’wtf is this old ass shyt :unimpressed:

It's because Bleek was always the most boring, generic New York rapper imaginable. No charisma, no personality, average talent best. The amount of resources wasted trying to make this dude a star is crazy in retrospect. It was never gonna happen.

Of course when rappers that was dope like Jada and Cam turn back the clock it's gonna get a better reception than a rapper that was never nice to begin with.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
I thought he was gonna be dissing himself like Drake with BBL Drizzy

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just Blaze shyt sound dated as hell :huhldup: Stuck in 2003. No wonder rappers don’t use his beats

Bleek was flowing on this but :francis: wouldn’t listen again

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
M8cv7Yd.png

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I fukk with that. Way better than I was expecting. Prefer Beans over that sample but this was damn good.

If Bleek was an athlete he'd be the one used for value over replacement stat. He's like the line between good and wack.