Memorable Wesley Pipes Quotes

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
“Yeah, this my lil’ broke Beyonce right here… this the closest I’ma ever get to fukkin’ Beyonce… if I ever get my hands on that bytch I’ma do her just like this… Urrrrgggggh”

“bytch I want u to disrespect my dikk”

“If you don’t suck this dikk right, imma tell yo mama what you been doin.”

“see what yo p*ssy just did, it just swallowed my whole damn dikk, shyt, big ass p*ssy”

“silence bytch I can’t hear yo p*ssy talking” “damn you hear that? That’s yo p*ssy getting beat up. It’s calling for help but ain’t nobody gonna help that mothafukka”

“do you know how much dikk is inside of you right now?”

“I’m balls deep baby, I cant give u no more inches”

You should be ashamed of yourself.:gucci:

Daps
“Yeah, this my lil’ broke Beyonce right here… this the closest I’ma ever get to fukkin’ Beyonce… if I ever get my hands on that bytch I’ma do her just like this… Urrrrgggggh”

“bytch I want u to disrespect my dikk”

“If you don’t suck this dikk right, imma tell yo mama what you been doin.”

“see what yo p*ssy just did, it just swallowed my whole damn dikk, shyt, big ass p*ssy”

“silence bytch I can’t hear yo p*ssy talking” “damn you hear that? That’s yo p*ssy getting beat up. It’s calling for help but ain’t nobody gonna help that mothafukka”

“do you know how much dikk is inside of you right now?”

“I’m balls deep baby, I cant give u no more inches”
:deadrose:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I remember one scene he got mad at a woman for cumming too early. Needless to say, I turned that bullshyt off and never checked for any other videos with him in it again. Doesn't help the fact that he also talks too damn much :scust: