Melyssa Ford is the Finest 50 year old of All Time?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all are lame with that bullshyt :mjlol:

bro how do you do some try hard shyt like posting heidi klum in this thread and then call nikkas lame cause they not on board with it? :dwillhuh:

there's no concussion in this world acute enough to make a relatively well-adjusted breh think that heidi klum is badder than melissa ford :hubie:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
bro how do you do some try hard shyt like posting heidi klum in this thread and then call nikkas lame cause they not on board with it? :dwillhuh:

there's no concussion in this world acute enough to make a relatively well-adjusted breh think that heidi klum is badder than melissa ford :hubie:

because this is typical

a white woman gets added into the discussion & a few dudes turn their nose up because it's popular to act like some white women aren't attractive on the coli

it's hilarious lmao

that maybe you're opinion and maybe some others, but not mine, sir.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a white woman gets added into the discussion & a few dudes turn their nose up because it's popular to act like some white women aren't attractive on the coli

:dahell: there are more "pawg" threads on thecoli than anything else. you're not being persecuted nor are you a martyr. what a weird hill to die on

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
She seems extremely picky and takes pride in curving men. But somewhere there’s probably one guy that she probably hasn’t gotten over.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
because this is typical

it's hilarious lmao

Bro stop. Your taste of white women isn't even exquisite, you be on the most basic looking bunnies. So we believe, that you believe, that Heidi is badder than Melyssa. But your taste is untrustworthy so there isn't much to say about that...

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Miss me me with that bbl nonsense.

If you cant look at a female’s pic and have a rational opinion on her body, thats on YOU, not “our community”.
The descriptive word used was flat tho. Flat. I seen a Black woman with a flat ass yesterday… this ain’t that. And no, it ain’t on no Ice Spice, Jada Kingdom shyt but “kinda flat” isn't accurate to me.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
because this is typical

it's hilarious lmao

White women are so accessible in the media… some brehs want their internet experience curated with what they actually like. I personally like Black women(whole diaspora) followed by Hispanic women. White women are very much overrated but I can objectively judge when one is attractive.