Meltzer ratings for WrestleMania weekend.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Daniel Bryan only has 1 5 star match, ever?

He has four but they are all from his AEW run :
Anarchy In The Arena, vs. Omega, vs. Page (first match), vs. MJF (5.75)
He's right. I knew by the time he left WWE he had 0 but I forgot that he gave him a few in AEW before the MJF match.

But still. Absolute hilarity. This is a guy who didn't like the Young Bucks until they made ironically/tongue in cheek appealing to him part of their deal. Ever since that and NIPW working him, everything in that sphere has entered a new realm of quality in his eyes.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I ran the tag main back and even tho it’s good I wouldn’t give it the “classic” rating. Thought it was too overdramatic. I thought night 2’s main event was better and I’m not even a fan of Rhodes.

I felt both main events and the I.C. title match were better than Charlotte/Rhea which people are now overrating.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I ran the tag main back and even tho it’s good I wouldn’t give it the “classic” rating. Thought it was too overdramatic. I thought night 2’s main event was better and I’m not even a fan of Rhodes.

from an overall spectacle standpoint I liked the Rey vs Dom match better:yeshrug: as far as night 1 matches go

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
fukk Dave Meltzer but I have to admit, I agree with most of his ratings with the lone exception of the tag match between Becky, Lita, & Trish vs. Damage Control. I guess I enjoyed that match more than other people. If Bayley is really leaving the company then that’s a crying shame.

:salute: to Sami, Kevin, The Usos, Gunther, Sheamus, and Drew though.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Henare got a 5.25??
:picard:

I mean I fukks with both UE and LIJ but I didn't expect those two to get that score. Shingo good but is he that good to carry Henare to that score? I'll have to check out the match. I'd expect any other member of UE to prolly have gotten a higher score if in it.