Nikka gonna catch these hands

d1cd89a2.gif

:birdman:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the anime, gotta give it to Luffy for now but Meliodas could creep up eventually. :wow:

Nah.

People don't realize how strong Meliodas is at the beginning of the show but he's capable of cutting a mountain in half with a random stick he picks up.

Him and Ban destroy a castle reinforced with a magical seal, accidentally, by arm wrestling.

Ban is so fast that he literally undresses and re-dresses speedaters so fast that they can't even comprehend what happened.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Nah.

People don't realize how strong Meliodas is at the beginning of the show but he's capable of cutting a mountain in half with a random stick he picks up.

Him and Ban destroy a castle reinforced with a magical seal, accidentally, by arm wrestling.

Ban is so fast that he literally undresses and re-dresses speedaters so fast that they can't even comprehend what happened.

That's fair, but it's also weird because Meliodas has these feats but you see him getting his ass kicked more than he should be sometimes. I get that he's probably holding back due to not really wanting to kill (and if he just went OP in every situation, that'd get boring from a writing standpoint) and maybe this is actually an anime-only issue (I've heard this is the case) but they don't really show him being super strong all that often.

Ban is crazy strong AND fast, which is a dangerous combination (on top of the fact that the guy can't die), but I wish I saw him fight more.

The only reason why I'm putting Luffy over Meliodas for right now is because (as a newer fan, so I still have to dive in deeper) Luffy to me seems like in every fight he gets in, he's willing to be damn near dead on his feet and still go at it. Meliodas is probably the same, but Luffy leaves me with a stronger impression that makes me think that he'd probably hang in there longer. But him fully going all-out for a long fight? Maybe, I still have to see Meliodas fight a bit more. It could also be him not having a Sacred Weapon on him by the time I finished watching S1 and Signs of A Holy War. So this could all change once I catch up in everything.

Meliodas definitely is not weak though, that's a fact.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That's fair, but it's also weird because Meliodas has these feats but you see him getting his ass kicked more than he should be sometimes. I get that he's probably holding back due to not really wanting to kill (and if he just went OP in every situation, that'd get boring from a writing standpoint) and maybe this is actually an anime-only issue (I've heard this is the case) but they don't really show him being super strong all that often.

Ban is crazy strong AND fast, which is a dangerous combination (on top of the fact that the guy can't die), but I wish I saw him fight more.

The only reason why I'm putting Luffy over Meliodas for right now is because (as a newer fan, so I still have to dive in deeper) Luffy to me seems like in every fight he gets in, he's willing to be damn near dead on his feet and still go at it. Meliodas is probably the same, but Luffy leaves me with a stronger impression that makes me think that he'd probably hang in there longer. But him fully going all-out for a long fight? Maybe, I still have to see Meliodas fight a bit more. It could also be him not having a Sacred Weapon on him by the time I finished watching S1 and Signs of A Holy War. So this could all change once I catch up in everything.

If you read the Manga Mel stomps at this point. He's fighting Angels and blitzing beings capable of moving out the range of instant teleporting fields that span 9 meters (that's 26 feet across) in seconds.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's been reinforced numerous times that Mel doesn't really like to kill. It's not really anime only but yeah.

Meliodas is much stronger and faster than Ban. Meliodas could beat Whitebeard and all the Admirals at once, much less Luffy.

Meliodas stomps dudes who turn disintegrates entire cities by lightly swinging his weapon in their direction and destroys entire mountains by slicing.,

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
It's been reinforced numerous times that Mel doesn't really like to kill. It's not really anime only but yeah.

Meliodas is much stronger and faster than Ban. Meliodas could beat Whitebeard and all the Admirals at once, much less Luffy.

Meliodas stomps dudes who turn disintegrates entire cities by lightly swinging his weapon in their direction and destroys entire mountains by slicing.,
Ban might be able to hang with meliodas with his Snatch ability. Luffy would get wiped. He would finish him quick, unlike most one piece villains.