Melanoid Empowerment: Black Owned Watch Company Talley and Twine Review (Pics)

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Do they have watches for females? The face is too big for my wrist and I'd have to get it changed to the smallest size. :mjcry:

You should try to email him to see if he is planning on developing a line of watches for women. You never know what can happen; if there are inquiries from women wanting a watch, he has to listen to the consumer. Plus everyone knows women are the buyers; not men, you could get a free watch :manny:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You should try to email him to see if he is planning on developing a line of watches for women. You never know what can happen; if there are inquiries from women wanting a watch, he has to listen to the consumer. Plus everyone knows women are the buyers; not men, you could get a free watch :manny:
whats the lug size on your watch? Is it 18, 20, or 22mm? I'm really trying to order a new band

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a $200 watch breh:comeon:

The branding on the face is way too much. The name is too long to put the whole thing on there. Rolex, Omega, Seiko, Citizen, Tag, etc are short. They need to make an emblem or shorten the name that appears on the face.
kinda like my baume and mercier :sas2:

aR9Veuz.jpg

Last edited:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a $200 watch breh:comeon:

The branding on the face is way too much. The name is too long to put the whole thing on there. Rolex, Omega, Seiko, Citizen, Tag, etc are short. They need to make an emblem or shorten the name that appears on the face.

agreed, may still cop the all gold.