Melanin is the source of our soul and intelligence

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
If two Black people make a baby that comes out albino, that baby is still a black person.

Genetic mutations happen naturally. So if white people are just albinos, then that means that white people are our natural brothers and sisters.

The cold climate makes white people argument is for retards.

Exactly.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
If two Black people make a baby that comes out albino, that baby is still a black person.

Genetic mutations happen naturally. So if white people are just albinos, then that means that white people are our natural brothers and sisters.

The cold climate makes white people argument is for retards.

Albinos used to get banished from the village and treated like shyt back in the day.....

Had to go 'up north' and live in the mountains and caves mixed (prob not by choice) with whatever was living up there (its debatable) and thats how you get todays 'white people'

Modern day racism is really just revenge...everything flips around

Nobody wanna hear that shyt tho its easier to not look into the past and beef over lies

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Albinos used to get banished from the village and treated like shyt back in the day.....

Had to go 'up north' and live in the mountains and caves mixed (prob not by choice) with whatever was living up there (its debatable) and thats how you get todays 'white people'

Modern day racism is really just revenge...everything flips around

Nobody wanna hear that shyt tho its easier to not look into the past and beef over lies
it's basic as fukk really

look at how all "races" got pale as they moved away from the tropics

various features became identifiable with regions because folks was fukking on family basically the genepools was smaller and stagnant

if transportation and travel was always as easy as it is now they'd probably be no identifiable "race" just individuals of varying appearances from different locations

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Every day on this website I learn something new :mjlol:
Rhythm is genetic :mjlol:
Although I'm not the least bit surprised to see scientific racism in here. Like those stupid old white scientists attempting to justify slavery.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every day on this website I learn something new :mjlol:
Rhythm is genetic :mjlol:
Although I'm not the least bit surprised to see scientific racism in here. Like those stupid old white scientists attempting to justify slavery.

Those cacs was just making up lies. We have visual evidence.

Please tell me where you've seen black people dance like those albinos?

Everywhere you go on earth where there are dark skin people, they got rhythm. Don't even have to be Africans. Indians got some of the dopest dances if you watch their Bollywood sh1t. Not surprising because they are heavily melanated as well.

Melanin is the key whether you like it or not.