Meghan the Stallion is not playing fair at all.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Was this before or after she wrote the NY Times piece?

After. But don't worry this has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MALE GAZE This was totally for her, even the lyrics, she's not gay or trans but it's a girls looking at girls situation here.

That's why I say the Shea's will turn on her one day. Frankly I don't know why the celebrate her. Did she ever mention Breyonna Taylor's name before "the incident"?

She said all that babble but her album's dropping soon, will feature every problematic male rapper in the universe there won't be one mention of Sister Betty Shabazz.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
What happened to Nicki Minaj?

Seems like these stripper rappers are only hot for 3 years.

Nicky was hot for 10 years and can actually rap
Queen radio
Worth 50M+
Signed by a GOAT lol Wayne
Definitely a successor to Lil Kim
Legendary top 10 best female MC

last but not least she’s ducking pregnant weirdo what u expect for her to be on RN
she aligned herself with the Triforce of pedophilia, ain't nobody checking for her anymore

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
she aligned herself with the Triforce of pedophilia, ain't nobody checking for her anymore
Whatever the vibe is now it is what it is just don’t discredit or erase her contribution and history As a female Mx in hip hop. Ur probally a cac don’t @ me again

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't keep up with these stripper rappers nikka. :mjlol:

Wasn't Cardi B pregnant and kept rapping? :yeshrug:

You're acting like the bytch is an athlete or some shyt. :mjlol:

Nicki wasnt a stripper.

If you arent familiar with Nicki u probably aint that familiar with alot of mainstream rap. You gotta be purposefully obtuse to act like she didnt have a huge career