Megan Thee Stallion Calls Out the Kentucky AG on NBC’s SNL

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

you know what i'm going to go against the grain here with giving megan props and i'm finna tell yall why

1. they first play malcolm talking about black women being the least protected. and then going into who taught them (all of us, but black women in this context) to hate their skin, hair, and nose. which of course is the WHITE MAN RIGHT? but it doesn't say that at all because it's just a snippet and then it immediately switches to.........

2. that fakkit daniel camron who is a kewn who sold us out, sold out our sista breonna, and deserves the harshest of punishments. but THAT nikka OR BLACK MEN AIN'T TEACH MEGAN TO HATE HER HAIR, SKIN, OR NOSE

this was weird and i don't like it. it plays on the psyche of an already blame black men sista girl culture who lack nuance or any understanding of what malcolm was teaching us there. what the hell does that have to do with daniel camron?!? and why were malcolm's words of it being the WHITE MAN edited out?!? nah shyt is suspect b

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

and they used brother malcolm's words for their fukkery. this is white mommy and daddy's tricknology and i'm heated son

1. the most disrespected and unprotected is the black woman. by whom though? THE WHITE MAN but it never says that

2. someone taught her to hate her skin, nose, and hair. who is that someone? THE WHITE MAN but it never says that

3. then it flips into daniel camron and sellout negroes (black men not black women right? lmao) who sold us into slavery

conclusion: "nikkas ain't shyt so it's still divest and swirl" - the black female magicians who rock :win:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey I’m all for it but it’s sad when you have such little depth as an artist that you don’t even have a song in your arsenal that you can play when making a message about respecting women besides the one that goes..

“I'm that bytch
Been that bytch, still that bytch...
p*ssy like water.. I’m a savage”

:skip:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edit:

hip hop ain’t what it used to be

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
and they used brother malcolm's words for their fukkery. this is white mommy and daddy's tricknology and i'm heated son

1. the most disrespected and unprotected is the black woman. by whom though? THE WHITE MAN but it never says that

2. someone taught her to hate her skin, nose, and hair. who is that someone? THE WHITE MAN but it never says that

3. then it flips into daniel camron and sellout negroes (black men not black women right? lmao) who sold us into slavery

conclusion: "nikkas ain't shyt so it's still divest and swirl" - the black female magicians who rock :win:
When the hype for this performance dies down, there will be a number of think pieces asking those same questions. This wasn't a powerful message, it was a PR stunt to reclaim momentum.