Megan Fox.

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
Transformers came out when I was 13 and I was very easy to please and impressionable and so Megan Fox was actually my ideal woman/number 1 attractive celebrity and funny enough Meagan Good was number 2. I even felt a bit defensive when clicking on this thread but then I realized I haven't thought about this woman in years, I don't know why OP brought her up.

It's not 2007 anymore, who's looking for 30 something-year-old Megan Fox?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I ain't gonna say you might be a cac, but she is and has been grossly overrated. I don't think she's unattractive by any means, but never to the level the media portrayed her as. Her image comes off like the old sayings that come in a few variations that if you tell a lie long enough, it becomes the truth.

Accurate post.

Like Cameron Diaz, Megan Fox only looked good in one movie (Transformers) then fell off a cliff

Very accurate.

I’m not a cac and don’t even like this chick since her thumb pics came out, but I will say if you make this type of thread, you likely don’t deal with any women in real lite that people would call fine either.

That post only got 2 daps, do better

If prime Megan Fox walked into a black club the whole club is trying to smash:mjlol:

Idk what clubs you be at...

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Nice piercing eyes but other than that what is there to write home about? :yeshrug:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Op give us your idea of a dime
she's not a dime but she's an 8

If we talking celebrities...

gettyimages-477821751_master.jpg

If we talking models...

437full-milani-rose.jpg

391full-milani-rose.jpg

d0c6380aa07618daa3415086fbf23e30.jpg

If we talking singers...

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Never understood for the life of me why cacs and Hollywood praised this chick so much. But that's cuz I'm a brotha. As brothas and non c00ns we liked the Nia Long's, Lauren London's and Meagan Good's. Megan Fox is the type of white girl those cac frat boys specifically say shyt like "dude she's so fukking hot bro, like holy fukk bro she gets my cock so fukking hard"

I feel like brehs that say she's a 10 are just socially programmed. She's attractive, but not a fukking 10 or top 10. This no different than when tabloids called Jennifer Aniston the most beautiful woman in the world :mjlol:

shutterstock_editorial_5886012av.jpg

Megan-Fox-Its-Crazy-How-Much-My-Life-Has-Changed-During-Quarantine-001.jpg

Dapped. She looks completely average to me and I wouldn't notice her in the street.