Megan Fox.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I ain't gonna say you might be a cac, but she is and has been grossly overrated. I don't think she's unattractive by any means, but never to the level the media portrayed her as. Her image comes off like the old sayings that come in a few variations that if you tell a lie long enough, it becomes the truth.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Do CaCs even consider her a dime in 2021? :mjlol:

She's not my cup of tea, but I see why cacs think she's one of the baddest women to walk the earth.

I get it, shes like the hottest white woman for white men. They love her. Now let some black rappers or nba/nfl players run through her, she'll be old news fast.... But they love her. Just like they loved Pamela Anderson and plain ass Jennifer Aniston.

I don't like those type of women those broads are plain Jane's to me.

But then again white men probably don't like Lauren London like I assume black people do. She's made questionable choices about who she fukks but body and style wise, by George she's got it!

I legit had this conversation with 3 other co-workers about 2 weeks ago; 2 white and 1 Asian. All of us in our 30's.

Megan was at the top of 1 of the 1 dudes and Asian dudes list. I said of actresses, and not IG models, it's Meagan Goode. They fake pretended to know who she was.

White dudes just tend to go for that coked out rock star girlfriend look. She's definitely attractive, just not who I'm checking for, as far white girls go give me a Jaime Pressly, Scarlett, or Hayley Atwell.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
not sure if it’s just weight loss, but something is off

scarlett-johansson-boob-reduction-2020.jpg
Could be just what's she's wearing.

Maybe a push up bar in the first one and some taped down shyt on the second due to the nature of the dress.