Probably because the viewpoint is so far out. Up close it looks better
TautEnchantingBuckeyebutterfly-max-14mb.gif

FocusedPositiveBettong.gif

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Capcom has done nothing but disappointment after disappointment. I don't understand why people keep falling for it. I remembered when they announced Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and look how much of a shytty game that turned into. Capcom has lost its edge. The new Megaman, the new DMC, etc. will all suck dikk. They're talented developers don't even work there anymore. They're a shell of their former selves. But folks are blinded by nostalgia and brand name recognition.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capcom has done nothing but disappointment after disappointment. I don't understand why people keep falling for it. I remembered when they announced Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and look how much of a shytty game that turned into. Capcom has lost its edge. The new Megaman, the new DMC, etc. will all suck dikk. They're talented developers don't even work there anymore. They're a shell of their former selves. But folks are blinded by nostalgia and brand name recognition.
:hhh:

MvC 3 was fine. MvC:I may look iffy but the gameplay is on point.

Besides MvC 3 what are your other Capcom disappointments

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Why do i get the feeling this gonna be a bare bones release with DLC to unlock shyt that should've been standard with release? I don't trust Capcom

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i love mega man but i don't think if i'll have the desire to play another platform mega man game. if this was mega man legends style then maybe but i have a lot of games i wanna burn through before buying anything new.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Man, I've been hoping for a mega man game to try to be at 8s design for years. I'm glad they finally dumped the 8 bit look.

The 8bit style was cool for a side game but the mainline games should have always been pushing 2D art syle.