Meg Thee Stallion & Cardi B wins Hip-Hop AOTY & SOTY at the 2021 AMAs

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
She's a better MC than Meg and might compete with her as far as looks go too.
I agree but Megan’s legs are superior..it’s a tough match up..Megan is damn near perfect thick and she looks good as fukk without make up..i aint seen armani without the cake….armani is the better rapper tho and she authentic as far writing goes

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
No she aint and most of her shyt sounds exactly the same. Her beats aint hot like that and her shyt is repetitive as fukk. She makes music for Tik Tok. She sucks as an artist. Literally a one trick pony and that trick ain’t dope. Her and DaBaby the same shyt. There’s other popular artists that could’ve easily taken that. Most people don’t even know what this chicks album sounds like. Go on social media and mad people tired of her whole sound. Even women.

i don't listen to a lot of new hip hop other than the singles i hear from time to time on the radio
i don't even know the names of a lot of new artists
on occasion i listen to the radio and meg's songs are always playing on the radio
compared to some of her contemporaries, meg actually rhymes and her contemporaries are fake singers, lol
are her rhymes the best of all time? no, obviously.
but she does sound good rhyming unlike her contemporaries and a lot of the beats i've heard her rhyme over sound good
her songs are my thing but at least she's actually rapping and some of the beats she rhymes on sound good compared to a lot of other new bullshyt

the bar for greatness or even goodness is at an all time low in hip hop and it's been this way for a long time now, since the late 90's
the 2000's was wack juice and the 2010's was even wacker
there's been a steady decline in hip hop as a culture and the music

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
i don't listen to a lot of new hip hop other than the singles i hear from time to time on the radio
i don't even know the names of a lot of new artists
on occasion i listen to the radio and meg's songs are always playing on the radio
compared to some of her contemporaries, meg actually rhymes and her contemporaries are fake singers, lol
are her rhymes the best of all time? no, obviously.
but she does sound good rhyming unlike her contemporaries and a lot of the beats i've heard her rhyme over sound good
her songs are my thing but at least she's actually rapping and some of the beats she rhymes on sound good compared to a lot of other new bullshyt

the bar for greatness or even goodness is at an all time low in hip hop and it's been this way for a long time now, since the late 90's
the 2000's was wack juice and the 2010's was even wacker
there's been a steady decline in hip hop as a culture and the music
Doja Cat rhymes and makes better music than Meg. Lol. Bro if u follow this shyt u would know what I’m sayin. Meg shyt is wack even by todays standards.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Doja Cat rhymes and makes better music than Meg. Lol. Bro if u follow this shyt u would know what I’m sayin. Meg shyt is wack even by todays standards.

true
doja cat is talented

yeah, i don't listen to a lot of new hip hop anymore, other than occasionally listening to the radio

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm not a Doja fan but I have to admit the songs I do hear from her are genuinely really good.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I agree but Megan’s legs are superior..it’s a tough match up..Megan is damn near perfect thick and she looks good as fukk without make up..i aint seen armani without the cake….armani is the better rapper tho and she authentic as far writing goes

Physically Meg is legit natural Armani definitely had medical help:to:With that said Armanis sex appeal is:whew:

Armani is more petite but look at the body on her, it’s impressive to see a body like that on a shorter chick. Meg is tall as far as females go but she’s also bad. It’s all who you prefer.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Not that farfetched looking at the nominees

Cardi B winning soty with Up is :francis: