Meg The Stallion taken off of the market by Soccer Afro/Euro-Breh.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Why ask? These bytches for everybody, don’t worry about shyt that was before you :heh: , now he back at home eating Popeyes fukking regular hoes, his lost , soccer dude gain
She lied in the interview about their sexual relationship. Then had to tell the truth under oath. That's the only reason he found out.

Remember how Pardi and Tory were going to squabble? She was emotional after taking the stand. The truth came out about her and Tory and other dudes she had slept with. That tell me she had been lying to buddy.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Wont keep her for long mans got a poor touch
shaq-basketball.gif

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Man I love Messi. He really said fukk your wedding, I bought these Coldplay tickets and I ain't missing it :dead:

There’s something that bothers me about that little monkey looking cac. I just don’t know what it is.
:patrice:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
She lied in the interview about their sexual relationship. Then had to tell the truth under oath. That's the only reason he found out.

Remember how Pardi and Tory were going to squabble? She was emotional after taking the stand. The truth came out about her and Tory and other dudes she had slept with. That tell me she had been lying to buddy.
That shyt still doesn’t matter , that’s shyt women worry about lol , all that nikka needed to worry about , was if that bytch had a std or not , anything else is irrelevant , these bytches don’t belong to us, just our turn :yeshrug: