Meg the stallion doesn't care about black men's support or protection no mo

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
I had to do it brehs. It's just too easy.

:pachaha:

After he made some inappropriate comments about you last November, Shannon Sharpe apologized. Do you feel you’ve been getting more support from Black men over the last few years, or is that something you’re still looking for more of?

At this point in life, I really don’t care. Maybe if you would’ve asked me this last year or two years ago, I would’ve wished I had more Black people in general in my corner. It would’ve felt nice to be protected by some Black men in this instance, but the more I wasn’t getting it, the more and more I realized I wasn’t going to get it. Who should feel safe and important at the end of the day is me, and I was going to have to make myself feel that way. I wasn’t going to find it in people I don’t know at all. Now I don’t care. As long as I make myself feel happy, then that’s what matters to me.

I’ve seen a lot of Black men rapping your lyrics at your shows. That must be a dope feeling.

Because we actually are going the hardest right now. The women are killing it right now. We are the hardest MCs right now. We going harder than the boys, for sure.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she don't need black men when she got her in her corner

:troll:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
You know what...

new-york-tiffany.gif

It's gotten 2 b too much. If a minority of black men in an already insulated minority of black men can make you say:
At this point in life, I really don’t care. Maybe if you would’ve asked me this last year or two years ago, I would’ve wished I had more Black people in general in my corner. It would’ve felt nice to be protected by some Black men in this instance, but the more I wasn’t getting it, the more and more I realized I wasn’t going to get it.
You was never solid or saw the connection between critical thinking and statistics.
She about her dollar and will use any narrative to get it because she is one in a minority of black women in an already insulted minority of black women within a white-controlled industry that promotes dysfunction among black people under the charge of sales. She been compromised.

Where Carl @?

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully one day she'll admit that she shouldn't be fighting over no man because it almost got her killed.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Interview question/media was absolutely a setup.

I get she probably feels a way and she’s actually right because of how many people took Tory’s and Akademiks’s side against her.

To ask the question though to specifically talk about Black men, that’s outright agenda because you know it’s a loaded question. If you ask her to answer honestly, you pretty much already know what she’s going to say or close to it, the world saw it as that shyt was basically manosphere vs women. How many men out there bumping Megan’s music after week one of a release?

I’m not mad at her, because it’s the same media tactic used time and time again. However, that question had no other intention than to punch down at this point.

Last edited: