Daps
Reppin
NULL

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I had this version of the first book. Its funny cuz it said it was gonna be a motion picture soon 20 years before the first film finally dropped

519MWQ9B1VL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I also read The Trench and Primal Waters.
I remember seeing this edition in the book section at CVS when I was a kid and being like :damn:. Seeing your favorite dinosaur get chewed up and clapped quick by a giant shark.* :mjcry: I think this particular edition was released around the time Jan DeBont (the director of Speed & Twister) was supposed to direct The Meg back in the early 2000's.

* - And then wondering why a T-Rex was swimming in the sea to begin with, but it's hypothesized that they were excellent swimmers.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember seeing this edition in the book section at CVS when I was a kid and being like :damn:. Seeing your favorite dinosaur get washed by a giant shark.* :mjcry: I think this particular edition was released around the time Jan DeBont (the director of Speed & Twister) was supposed to direct The Meg back in the early 2000's.

* - And then wondering why a T-Rex was swimming in the sea to begin with, but it's hypothesized that they were excellent swimmers.
I read the book off the strength of that cover when I was 14:pachaha:

and ya, DeBone was gonna direct it. New Line Cinema was having issues and the film was in development hell for years. eventually the author got the rights back and pitched it to WB.

I remember seeing the trailer for the first film thinking "they just now dropping this?" id assumed the movie had already been made.

Im a fan of shark stuff. even did a report on Megalodon for a college class(we got to pick a prehistoric creature).