Meet Tyra Banks' New (cAc) Boyfriend

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nobodies wifin up that cac lovin bytch. Sistas lost in the cac and theres no love there. Just the indulgence of a fetish. So sad, so pathetic. Sleeping with the enemy.

Daps
article-2342367-1A5717EF000005DC-462_634x931.jpg
:tyraflabby:

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
smh thats a damn shame. she should of got herself at least a black man. i bet she only wants to be accepted in the white community now.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I almost slipped up and gave her my blessing considering her age and the fact it look like larry holmes season right around the corner:snoop:....but after seein this pic:whoa:? U just out on the town wit ya lil shades on lookin like u got a low t-cell count thinkin u gon wife up one of our black queens?:childplease:...I don't care u a supermodel,he look like he might have a weight loss program in his bloodstream you ain't never seen yet:whew:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how come nobody calling her a c00n same with that janet jackson i guess its cool for black women to date who they want but nikkas cant PAWG in peace :troll:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikkas already got the best of her... plus she will be one to a new dikk in a few months, this fakkit isn't gonna knock her up.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how come nobody calling her a c00n same with that janet jackson i guess its cool for black women to date who they want but nikkas cant PAWG in peace :troll:

There's criteria that has to be met for a woman to not be called c00n in my book....If She fine she has to have gave nikkas her best years:myman:,if she ugly she got full amnesty:leon:....absolutley can not be in her prime still tho if she bad:damn:....if she's received a beat down from a black man she has the right to stray to avoid flashbacks,in Halles case had she stayed wit nikkas its a good chance she woulda been forced to watch New Jack City,Blade at some point.....if the white man is deemed cool like Paul Wall,Robin Thicke....Its a few loopholes and Tyra ain't in her prime,had her azz beat.....but this white man is not acceptable:merchant:....c00n status still pending on tyra in my book:mjpls:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
There's criteria that has to be met for a woman to not be called c00n in my book....If She fine she has to have gave nikkas her best years:myman:,if she ugly she got full amnesty:leon:....absolutley can not be in her prime still tho if she bad:damn:....if she's received a beat down from a black man she has the right to stray to avoid flashbacks,in Halles case had she stayed wit nikkas its a good chance she woulda been forced to watch New Jack City,Blade at some point.....if the white man is deemed cool like Paul Wall,Robin Thicke....Its a few loopholes and Tyra ain't in her prime,had her azz beat.....but this white man is not acceptable:merchant:....c00n status still pending on tyra in my book:mjpls:

Your posts are cracking me up :lolbron: