Meet the new tool hispanics are using to lock Blacks out of jobs

Daps
I've been job searching and seen the term bi-cultural featured in quite a few of the posts. I didn't write the text below, written by another member on a different forum.

There is a new job description called Bi-cultural, that Hispanics are using to lock African American Blacks in California and other states who are non-Hispanics who speak perfect Spanish out of jobs.

Bi-cultural means even if you speak Spanish with a native proficiency or at a native level or better than natives (which is frequently the case given the low education of illegal immigrants/hispanic immigrants in general). Even if you speak Spanish that good, they will exclude you claiming you are bi-lingual but not "bi-cultural". I've noticed it creeping up in a series of job postings including the work place of a close friend who showed me the job posting from their place of employment and how they have a new hispanic in charge of HR who is trying to drive out all the non-hispanics from the company.

While I could not find any direct news report on this yet, it is news that affects many blacks in our community and I felt it important to get it out and spread the word to other black people.

Also here is the kicker. Many 2nd and 3rd generation hispanics actually cannot speak Spanish at even an intermediate level and would/do fail high school Spanish courses. Hence bi-cultural is used to get around the fact that many hispanics in america, no longer speak spanish to any degree of fluency. They can still claim bicultural, despite not even speaking Spanish!

Examples:
tQV8afL.jpg

K9XpN4w.jpg

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Haven't seen that yet but I am always seeing "Bilingual preferred":mjpls:
Been at stores where the employee didn't speak English at all :mjpls:
A muthafukka tryna sell something came knocking on my door the other day and started off by saying "Bueno" before he even realized I was black :mjpls:
Literally went..."Bueno....oh.....Hello":mjpls:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On one hand I can't blame em or get mad at em because I only really rent to black tenents for my properties and I pay a black couple to manage em. And if I was in the position of power in a company I would hire my own if I could before anyone else. On the other hand with that being said.... I still dont understand why a lot of my people wanna ride so hard for messicans and try to guilt you of you dont.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haven't seen that yet but I am always seeing "Bilingual preferred":mjpls:
Been at stores where the employee didn't speak English at all :mjpls:
A muthafukka tryna sell something came knocking on my door the other day and started off by saying "Bueno" before he even realized I was black :mjpls:
Literally went..."Bueno....oh.....Hello":mjpls:

Married With children called it in the 90's. The audience claps because its not just a joke.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
we gotta bunch of over qualified black degree holders who cant find jobs.. easy qualified black people if you need employees

see a lot of brothers out here who do 5 star work but have to low ball to eat. wish i could start my own company fast and get all of that talent to myself

its hilariously sad companies are willing to overlook talent and visionaries based on their skin