Meet the most emasculated tribe on Earth. The Semai people and their horrific fate.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
This is just... Horrible.. :picard:

The Semai

Because the Malays were so much more numerous and powerful, the Semai felt that attempting to fight back would mean the wholesale destruction of their people. Thus they chose to respond to the raids by trying to run away and settle elsewhere. If they were still caught, they readily surrendered. The men accepted the blows that fell upon them as they watched their wives assaulted and impregnated by strangers and their little children carried off to a life of sexual slavery.
:fifscust:
Nikka...:what:
Better for us all to be destroyed, down to the very last man, woman, and child than this.
If you're gonna die, die on your feet. Like a man.
Not on your knees.
Waiting.
"Maybe they'll come back today, maybe tomorrow.:jbhmm:
Maybe they'll let me live, maybe not.:patrice:
They'll definitely rape my wife though.:sadcam:
And kidnap my kids for more rape later.:mjcry:
Oh well, at least we're alive. :ehh:"
The OG Semai Ancestors looking down at this current gen like :scust:
The only reason they still exist is because the Malay wanted to keep them around as breeders so they could use their children as sex-slaves :picard:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:fifscust:
Nikka...:what:
Better for us all to be destroyed, down to the very last man, woman, and child than this.
If you're gonna die, die on your feet. Like a man.
Not on your knees.
Waiting.
"Maybe they'll come back today, maybe tomorrow.:jbhmm:
Maybe they'll let me live, maybe not.:patrice:
They'll definitely rape my wife though.:sadcam:
And kidnap my kids for more rape later.:mjcry:
Oh well, at least we're alive. :ehh:"
The OG Semai Ancestors looking down at this current gen like :scust:
The only reason they still exist is because the Malay wanted to keep them around as breeders so they could use their children as sex-slaves :picard:

You deserve no sympathy if you won't even attempt to defend your children from sexual slavery smh