meet the most beautiful woman in the world...according to science

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Swirler worshippers who bash black men will never speak about this cac list. It’s always black men fault.
images

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How so? Whites are a minority on the planet but somehow make up 80% of the most beautiful women in the world. The other 20% only a shade or 2 darker.

Looks more like racism to me.
Thats the popularity contest he was referring to which is rooted in racism. Atleast thats what I got from that comment.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
A made up white scientific term for white people to make their ugly women feel better. Too bad everything sags when they hit 30 so that golden ratio bullshyt goes out the window.
Most white women are boring and unnattractive with zero sex appeal....the end. I hate how people think we should all be attracted to these hollywood entertaiemt white people.

Its just white society pushes them to the forefront.

Hell Id just go as far as to say most white peoole in general are awkward looking,
unattractive and hard on the eyes...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
A plastic surgeon used a golden mathematical ratio to 'prove' this is the most beautiful person in the world

Basically, a plastic surgeon used a random ratio to create this list so he could get more clients wanting these facial features. Some teen girl reads this and thinks a few facial procedures will get her a modeling career or more popular boyfriends. Its all marketing.
"Golden mathematical ratio" my ass...its racism.

Obviously this list was made by white ppl...get the fukk out of here with this bullshyt.

:mjlol: