JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
YALL REALLY LIKED THIS? SMFH

I MEAN, THERE WAS SOME LAUGHS HERE N THERE .. BUT I EXPECT MORE FROM EPPS

DEFINITELY RACIST SHIIT AS WELL

what more do you expect from mike epps. nikkas aint neva happy. nikka coulda walked on water n nikkas b like "he coulda flipped acrossed it that woulda been better"

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

he didn't like mike epps or the original purge idea in the first place so he didn't like this movie

for me the movie aint great, but I did have a couple laughs and there was some a teeny bit of social commentary, I give it 2 out of 5 stars

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus I heard this was done independently,I'm not sure what the budget was but hopefully this movie can set a good example for black independent films:wow:...looks like it made 4 million first week,cant imagine the budget being much more than that:heh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
From the few people that have seen this they said this shyt was funny as hell:russ:

Aint nobody worried about what yall bougie azz nikkas talkin about,I cant wait to see this shyt:banderas:
yeah, leave your brain at the door

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
From the few people that have seen this they said this shyt was funny as hell:russ:

Aint nobody worried about what yall bougie azz nikkas talkin about,I cant wait to see this shyt:banderas:

shyt was funny brah i went to see it today at da matinee dont listen 2 deze stick up da azz mfz dis shyt was jokes mike epps def still got it