Meet Tarana Burke's Nonbinary Daughter Kaia Burke

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Im a actually interested in how all this turns out for our generation..like..when they get old .what happens then?

We'd probably be on to something new by then tho.

I hope all ofem mutilate their genitals then realise that they made huge mistakes! Lol

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Well she got her daddy’s looks. :whew:

And penis.....:mjlol:...that's a man breh.

Them lips:takedat:

Edit::snoop:

UncomfortablePopularIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

full

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'd think the Coli was a white supremacist website the way they focus on this woman and her family. :unimpressed:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Ah TLR, the liberal bastion of progressive politics. Always combating the rising tide of neoconservatism.

Wait, no, I meant thecoli... where The Wedge Tactic reigns supreme among crypto-fascists that have nothing better to do with their lives than anonymously witchhunt people who live differently like a watered down 4ch*n. :obama:

Y'all love hunting down lbgtq people on social media and cracking hack jokes about transexuals, but half of you pussies would never post a picture of yourself anyways. Ol' throw a stone and hide your hand motherfukkers. :manny:

Donald Trump is ruining this country, but you choose to go after these LGBTQ people, meanwhile stroking that warlord's ego - despite him going back on his word when he said he would fund HBCUs. :francis:

Here's the kicker, all people born biologically male have both X and Y chromosomes, so all you 'guys' are literally half female anyways, yet you insist on going after non-binary people just because you're too stupid to understand their position. :pachaha:

inb4 "kill yourself cac faggit"

stave

Superstar
Daps
Them lips:takedat:

Edit::snoop:

I have been dying every time I see this post quoted as I read through this thread

Wayment...holup :lupe:....y’all saying this person was born a dude?!? She has some feminine features, doe:patrice:....y’all sure?!?
15-FF0-EC3-D4-D2-4-DFD-86-EB-DF5-A2-D247-A62.jpg

66-BE2-B62-C984-4-B69-AFE9-6-A5-E3-C23-D93-A.jpg

C78711-BD-4-E83-4002-8-E21-8-B4-B745-E765-A.jpg

C951-A96-E-6498-4-D15-835-D-9192-D9-E77-E0-A.jpg

:dead: @ scribbling mom's face out. I understand tho :scust:

So is that a pretty man, or an ugly woman?? :why:

It doesn't matter. Their ("it" is apparently offensive) definition of what they are is too confusing to give a fifth of a fukk

Imagine being one of them women that was raped by Matt Lauer or some dikkhead celebrity

Only to turn around and see "The Founder of the #MeToo Movement" parading around her nonbinary singularity-queer sonaughter around instead of following up to make sure your rapist got convicted

Exactly what was the point of that #MeToo shyt :gucci:

For white women to steal something started by black women to put all men under pressure but continue focusing mainly on black men after they got all the white men in positions of power out the way

She is biologically a female but does not identify as man or woman, gender wise, hence non binary

*hence, bushes