Meet Killa at 24 hour fitness

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Yea any way I did ask about dipset reunion and he said everybody has different schedules and nobody really on the same page. Also said him and Jim did a few tracks and somebody is lazy holding shyt up... Don't take a ginus to know who that is. He said prob get a new track after roc the bells.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
man move that pic to your computer...go to a pic hosting website....upload the pic...then copy and paste the url in here....tighten up

Fuk all that I'm not even from Jersey I'm from So Cali just been here visiting family for a lil bit. I met him at the 24 hour fitness in hasbrouck heights in jersey. He say he there a lot balling.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Fuk all that I'm not even from Jersey I'm from So Cali just been here visiting family for a lil bit. I met him at the 24 hour fitness in hasbrouck heights in jersey. He say he there a lot balling.

This right there proves he's telling the truth. That 24 hour fitness has a court and everything and a lot of CACs go there. I'm about to sign up again just to meet killa :yes: (sounding like a groupie :sadcam: )

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
The fukk do you even mean with that thread title breh?, meet killa :what:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Haha I cant stop laughing at this shyt. This is a sleeper thread right here. 5 stars :laff: