Meet High School Track Star Andraya Yearwood

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I can’t wait till one is dropping 50 in the WNBA :russ:

Women's rights movement and trans "rights" are on a collision course. Get your popcorn ready.

I've been trolling people on my facebook about this case all morning.

these trehs out here really feeling themselves :mjlol:

this is what women in society these days wanna cosign? They made their bed, they gotta lie in it :yeshrug:

I'm laughin way too hard at this shyt. :mjlol::mjlol:

This tranny wrestler dominating

Dead at this pic

Texas-Transgender_Wrestler_85092.jpg-b115d_c0-135-3154-1973_s885x516.jpg

8306142-3x2-940x627-1.jpg

Texas-Transgender_Wrestler_49029-ed9961-2.jpg

Fred

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dead at this pic

Fred
I have an 11 year old girl...I'm just imagining watching my daughter train and practice hard only to be be manhandled by a boy "identifying" as a female.

This shyt right here is a travesty. Everyone who allows this ridiculousness should be fired.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have an 11 year old girl...I'm just imagining watching my daughter train and practice hard only to be be manhandled by a boy "identifying" as a female.

This shyt right here is a travesty. Everyone who allows this ridiculousness should be fired.

What kinda trash ass parents are allowing their daughter to get beat up by a dude like that in the first place :hhh:

I'd be ready to put hands on it myself foh.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
It's women's fault they created this. Now trans about to take over women's track and wrestling. Before long they coming to the WNBA and UFC :mjgrin:

Breh this already happened in the UFC

Transgender MMA fighter breaks female opponent's skull. Is it now OK for a man to hit a woman? · Caldron Pool

Fractured her opponents face:picard:

I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right… I still disagree with Fox fighting. Any other job or career I say have a go at it, but when it comes to a combat sport I think it just isn’t fair.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Transgender MMA fighter breaks female opponent's skull. Is it now OK for a man to hit a woman? · Caldron Pool

I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right… I still disagree with Fox fighting. Any other job or career I say have a go at it, but when it comes to a combat sport I think it just isn’t fair.

:pachaha:

No sympathy they asked for this

broller

Veteran
Daps

damn she was leaking in the ring. pure fukkery :picard:

Daps

Dead at this pic

Fred

You got this one backwards. That’s a born female transitioning to male. They want to compete in the boys division, but in the state of Texas they have to compete as whatever sex they were born as. Which led to those unintended hilarious photos.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

Dead at this pic

Fred
Wait...I see cameltoe:patrice:

Da hell is going on here:hubie:

You got this one backwards. That’s a born female transitioning to male. They want to compete in the boys division, but in the state of Texas they have to compete as whatever sex they were born as. Which led to those unintended hilarious photos.

Ohhhhhhh:huhldup:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Women campaigned for this shyt.

Which makes it hilarious :russ:

A lawsuit has appeared now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...-suit-prevent-transgender-athletes-competing/

The three athletes — Chelsea Mitchell of Canton, Alanna Smith of Danbury and Selina Soule of Glastonbury — took to the steps of the state capitol in Hartford to announce the the lawsuit, which argues that allowing transgender athletes to compete in girls’ sports creates a competitive disadvantage and hurts scholarship opportunities of non-trans athletes.

“Girls deserve to compete on a level playing field. Forcing them to compete against boys isn’t fair, shatters their dreams, and destroys their athletic opportunities,” said attorney Christiana Holcomb in a statement announcing the suit. “Having separate boys’ and girls’ sports has always been based on biological differences, not what people believe about their gender, because those differences matter for fair competition. And forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics.”

concise

Veteran
Daps
Conn. transgender policy found to violate Title IX

HARTFORD, Conn. -- A Connecticut policy that allows transgender athletes to compete in girls sports violates the civil rights of female athletes, the U.S. Education Department's Office for Civil Rights has ruled.

The ruling, which was obtained Thursday by The Associated Press, comes in response to a complaint filed last year by several female track athletes, who argued that two transgender runners who were identified as male at birth had an unfair physical advantage.

The office said in a 45-page letter that it may seek to withhold federal funding over the policy, which allows transgender athletes to participate as the gender with which they identify. It said the policy is a violation of Title IX, the federal civil rights law that guarantees equal education opportunities for women, including in athletics.

:ohhh: