Meek Mill showing off his hands

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
No, no..I'm talking about a sanctioned situation. Not something overseen by some criminals pretending to be there for a sparring session. I know u like to pretend you're a MMA understudy but as usual, you don't know what you're talking about.

You always want vids of me, you undercover homosexual...ask for more vids of me than any female u speak to, mr. Vertically challenged. That's a great Jersey balling lifestyle:laugh:

Lol@acting like my hands aren't ultra quick....you kids are hilarious:laugh:

this post went all the way left real quick :huhldup:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
And this is why nikkas keep getting washed in fights by these frail cacs. When I was growing up you had to know how to fight off GP. Doesn't matter if you were in the streets, played ball, was a church kid, or was on the honor roll. Everybody had to know how to throw hands.

But I'm not shocked when this is one of the hottest rappers of this generation :wow:
Real shyt...and if you had somebody in the squad that didn't know how to throw hands then you taught em...thats how i got my hands up...i was in an afterschool program with my boy that was training to get into the Junior Golden Gloves..shyt was boring so to pass time we would just get in the gloves for hours at a time until our parents came to pick us up...i could always fight but learning from a real boxer took me to that next level

I be disgusted anytime I see nikkas get washed in these worldstar vids by some bumbass first day of mma class takedown move

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
OMG-Facepalm-GIF.gif

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Real shyt...and if you had somebody in the squad that didn't know how to throw hands then you taught em...thats how i got my hands up...i was in an afterschool program with my boy that was training to get into the Junior Golden Gloves..shyt was boring so to pass time we would just get in the gloves for hours at a time until our parents came to pick us up...i could always fight but learning from a real boxer took me to that next level

I be disgusted anytime I see nikkas get washed in these worldstar vids by some bumbass first day of mma class takedown move
Yep, me and my dudes I grew up with would spar for fun, but also to make sure everyone's fangs stayed sharp :mjpls: