Meek Mill says JAY-Z once played “Back to Back” on accident during a night out together

Daps
That’s his gimmick bro
I’m not saying PRISON REFORM is bad I’m just saying Meek is only doing it for his image
I still can’t tell yet if he’s sincere about it. Regardless he’s doing something good for society so even it is fugazi good things are happening because of it

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
That’s his gimmick bro
I’m not saying PRISON REFORM is bad I’m just saying Meek is only doing it for his image
People forget Meek has been on this shyt for years. That and mental health of cats from the hood.

The internet is very quick to forget that people like Meek came up in the dirt seen people murdered yearly, crackhead neighbors finessing their moms, friends going from talents to killers over a summer and what not. Then all of a sudden he’s a young man in his 20s with millions feeding a bunch of leeches cause that what’s real where he’s from, has a bunch of snakes with him, enemies who want to take his life, police harassing, government harrassing and the list goes on. That someone like him, Pac or any of these 20 year old millionaire over night dudes lash out once or twice is not something many can relate to, I certainly can’t. Yet people wanna compare their mistakes to from their cumfy couch in their simple life.

I think we all called him a bum when he was on his fukkboy shyt, but we can also move on and understand where some of they fukkboy behavior came from.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Unfortunately most of my favorite rappers are broke boys (or dead) and would do anything for a cosign period :/ so they would big up Drake given the opportunity lmao.

You weirdos who think because YOU hate an artist that your hero rappers do :mjlol:

He makes fire music :shrug: