Meek Mill clowning Drake for Hotline Bling dance moves

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Meek is a crackbaby. Its the only way I can rationize why he won't let this fukkery go at this point. Shut the hell up and drop Dreamchasers 4 is what his nikkas should have told him to do. Bunch of yes men egging him on and shyt.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
This is just so sad. I previously said Meek is getting close to the camels infamous crying session in terms of share embarrassment, but i'm at the point where someone could seriously convince me that Meek has hit a lower point.

like, does he really think that we can't see past the jokes, and notice a man who is emotional distraught?

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just so sad. I previously said Meek is getting close to the camels infamous crying session in terms of share embarrassment, but i'm at the point where someone could seriously convince me that Meek has hit a lower point.

like, does he really think that we can't see past the jokes, and notice a man who is emotional distraught?

He's doing what fake posturing tough guys do. When he's hurt, act even tougher to overcompensate and never admit you fukked up and consider falling back.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's doing what fake posturing tough guys do. When he's hurt, act even tougher to overcompensate and never admit you fukked up and consider falling back.
this is why we keep trying to tell you all...don't be fooled by some of the most "hood" dudes...they're emotionally scarred children and lash out like children when they get exposed.

All that fake bravado is just cause they're trying to compensate for something

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Unequivocally (and embarassingly) get washed on wax then respond by clowning your opponent on his dance moves, brehs.
11311474_1617341135183410_741400946_n.jpg

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
LOL I don't fuk with Omeeka (pause) but I'm legit baffled at how some non-dancing Tarbash lookin mafugga is the face of Hip Hop.

You bytch ass nikkas are digging the corpse up and applying lipstick now. :scust:

Fucc all your goofy diamond emojis, gay ass premeditated memes cooked up in a boardroom somewhere by a bunch of faggits in turtlenecks latte sippin foh :camby:

N*ggerFa*ot

Banned
Daps
Damn meek all you had to do was take the L and drop dc4 and everyone would've moved on from this. Now this nikka taking more L's than tyga :snoop:

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
God bless this new generation a nikka can get eposed for using ghostwriters get beat up by diddy get pissed on sing like prince be a dirty macker be extremely corny dance like a sissy in videos but get massive props

While the other guy is really from the gutter was caught up in the system did time does real street music really is a street nikka fukking drakes dream girl and exposed him but because he got a little emotional on twitter didn't put out a diss record in the time frame you'll obligated him to and when he finally responded it wasn't up to par with what you'll expected but yet he is the bytch in this skirmish....