Meech And Teal Demos 360 For Toys R Us

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I was talking about thinking for yourself, apparently that is something you are not interested in :snoop:

See, nerds you like make cool nikkaz like myself look bad. Nobody likes to have racial slurs hurled at them
And I know people of color don't want a white boy (you) telling us where these racial slurs you never heard of are coming from.
Tell us your gamertag or you really can't speak on the topic. So please stop doing that Timmy Blackface :ufdup:

As for the dumbshyt you keep lying about because you are a member of a "console war"
This is the difference between myself and people like you...

I try to educate, while you just like to pass off misinformation as facts. Thats why you're a loser :umad:
ljarvpn-png.896

Worst poster alive.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why, you guys seem really desperate :laff:
Look at this shyt here, I'm destroying these dudes and I'm not even trying...

Yup, those are the kids that Sbots will soon be paying to hurl racial slurs at them :russ: :smh:
You see the lie, then the hammer drops...

I try to educate, while you just like to pass off misinformation as facts. Thats why you're a loser :umad:

And what does this guy who never had XBL gotta say?
ljarvpn-png.896

Worst poster alive.
Now either he's talking about himself, or worst poster is code for BEST.
Either way, I :win:
So now I'm mad because your posting threads from neogaf as your opinion again (@DexterMorgan )
This is how often it happens, and its pretty pathetic :manny:
We all knew Microsoft was the Feds with this kinect shyt, I remember commenting on how the new kinect would end up being a data mining device

This is who you people support :damn: @MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Teal. @Smooth3d :wow:
" bu bu But dedicated servers, 60fps :to:"
A person who sits infront of Kinect 8hrs a day isn't somebody the police would be keeping track of
See, you never committed a crime in your life. So you think like a grandmother
If you doing dirt, they'd track you from your cellphone, your facebook, your PC usage.
If the only way you connected online was via your gaming system, then that could be an angle
But it wouldn't even be registered under yourname. Not if the only access to internet is the console
You'd be using someone elses email to set up your accounts for you, then you'd need the password later on and couldn't find it, thus creating a new gamertag via the same process

So while your acting like there is something for you to be scared of, you'll be playing KZ a game nobody gives a shyt about, a lesser optimized version of BF4, No titanfall. No word on what it do with PSN 2.0
And its all good cuz at least Microsoft can't track you that way, right?
If you post on TheColi.com everyday, you really can't say shyt you dumbass nikka :laff:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Why, you guys seem really desperate :laff:
Look at this shyt here, I'm destroying these dudes and I'm not even trying...

You see the lie, then the hammer drops...

And what does this guy who never had XBL gotta say?

Now either he's talking about himself, or worst poster is code for BEST.
Either way, I :win:

So now I'm mad because your posting threads from neogaf as your opinion again (@DexterMorgan )
This is how often it happens, and its pretty pathetic :manny:

A person who sits infront of Kinect 8hrs a day isn't somebody the police would be keeping track of
See, you never committed a crime in your life. So you think like a grandmother
If you doing dirt, they'd track you from your cellphone, your facebook, your PC usage.
If the only way you connected online was via your gaming system, then that could be an angle
But it wouldn't even be registered under yourname. Not if the only access to internet is the console
You'd be using someone elses email to set up your accounts for you, then you'd need the password later on and couldn't find it, thus creating a new gamertag via the same process

So while your acting like there is something for you to be scared of, you'll be playing KZ a game nobody gives a shyt about, a lesser optimized version of BF4, No titanfall. No word on what it do with PSN 2.0
And its all good cuz at least Microsoft can't track you that way, right?
If you post on TheColi.com everyday, you really can't say shyt you dumbass nikka :laff:

6061345573_bd9a454ed1.jpg

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
We all knew Microsoft was the Feds with this kinect shyt, I remember commenting on how the new kinect would end up being a data mining device

This is who you people support :damn: @MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Teal. @Smooth3d :wow:
" bu bu But dedicated servers, 60fps :to:"

All i see is a misleading title to bring in PS4 stans to diss the Microsoft.Did you actually read where they got the source from?:beli:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"Plus an HDMI cable, so you just use that. You don't have to go out & buy 1." :mjpls:

nikka, Who in 2013 doesn't have extra HDMI cables laying around the crib? :russ:
"making it one of the fastest xboxes so far" :skip:

:bryan: They probably don't know what an 8-core processor means.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
"Plus an HDMI cable, so you just use that. You don't have to go out & buy 1." :mjpls:

nikka, Who in 2013 doesn't have extra HDMI cables laying around the crib? :russ:

:bryan: They probably don't know what an 8-core processor means.
lol Sbots are so clueless they don't even know when they're being insulted by the company they love.

Guarantee a large faction of em like ":krs: Microsoft just saved me 90 bucks on a Monster cable!"

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Microsoft nikkas stay Tryna get people excited for shyt that no one really cares about

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Toys R Us Xbox One Video Removed Due To Comments

tru-youtube.jpg

Toys”R”Us, the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, was forced to remove it’s Xbox One demo video from YouTube today due to the enormous amount of obscene and racist comments. The video highlighted the Xbox One as part of the company’s “Fabulous 15″ list but was quickly besieged by angry PlayStation 4 fans giving it thumbs down votes and users leaving profane and racist remarks. Comments were later disabled for the video and then it was completely removed.

Toys”R”Us has 877 Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, and in more than 685 international stores and over 170 licensed stores in 35 countries and jurisdictions. The company’s “Fabulous 15″ campaign is a yearly tradition that highlights the best new toys of the holiday season. Xbox One was listed this year while PlayStation 4 was not, angering some gamers.

http://videogamescene.com/toys-r-us-xbox-one-video-removed-due-to-comments/
:lolbron: