"....sir, we can only keep them until 4."

"I will keep you here until 4!"

:dead:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I never really found white girls attractive until I watched that movie. Lohan was looking good back then.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I'd bust the fattest nut on top grinding that p*ssy out, while looking in those brown eyes:noah:

Lacey-Chabert-lacey-chabert-227878_1280_1024.jpg

Modok O'Neal

Rookie
Daps
somebody wrote in that book that i'm lying about being a virgin because I use super jumbo tampons but I can't help it if i've got a heavy flow and a wide set vagina

:dead: proof any movie any genre can be good

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This movie is greatness, thanks to Tina Fey's writing. I gotta tune-in everytime this film is on TV.

The only negative I have is that Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried & Lacey Chabert (The Plastics) are basically the ONLY good-looking girls at the school. Literally all the other females at the school be looking....:flabbynsick: I can understand why they had such self-esteem issues when the popular clique of girls that rule the school, were the ONLY good looking girls in the school.

brehs...Lohan in her prime, Rachel Mccadams, Amanda Seyfried, Lizzy Kaplan, Lacey Chabert, Tina Fey :noah: plus it was legit funny

[/IMG]

YES!! Lohan looked at her best in the movie. Which is sad when you think about it because she was still only 17 when the film came out. Eating disorders & drugs really fukked her up.

I never really found white girls attractive until I watched that movie. Lohan was looking good back then.

What? nikka, how is that possible? All hollywood does is throw bad white bytches at you in Movies & Television.

Lizzy Caplan could get dikked too
tumblr_m68xw8fejF1r7ctdho1_500.gif

tumblr_m6c614URXw1qhxqfro1_500.jpg

tumblr_m56lsmNrJi1qg7sdjo1_500.jpg

Mean Girls - Oh Hell No! - YouTube

Lizzy Caplan might look good in other Films/TV shows & in real life, but NO she did not look good in this film AT ALL.