Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hate to be that guy but they edited the video

He hugged JM first

They knew what they were doing lol

Is that supposed to make it better:mjlol:

Well honestly it does,but only barely. You hugging me before or after you disrespect me doesnt change the disrespect. I guess it allows me to assume maybe you just dont know any better somehow. Versus assuming you were purposely trying to do that thing men do.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Is that supposed to make it better:mjlol:

Well honestly it does,but only barely. You hugging me before or after you disrespect me doesnt change the disrespect. I guess it allows me to assume maybe you just dont know any better somehow. Versus assuming you were purposely trying to do that thing men do.
They in the industry it’s not that serious

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
shaq-laughing.gif

My guy Major, made sure that whole place turned freezing cold. Ealy didn’t even bother with the dap
Which was disrespectful you hug up on a man’s woman like that you better acknowledge her man if he is there.

Ok read further in no disrespect done.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They in the industry it’s not that serious

Yeah okay,now we see why Diddy got to run rampant in the industry:mjlol:. Not sure why that changes the need for decorum. But maybe this is common and im just not aware. Ive never lifted,or had a woman lifted in front of me that i recall. Not while shes with her man.

As a man if you dont make it your duty not to violate,your already violating. And more than likely purposely violating just to prove a point to the new boyfriend.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yeah okay,now we see why Diddy got to run rampid in the industry:mjlol:. Not sure why that changes the need for decorum. But maybe this is common and im just not aware. Ive never lifted,or had a woman lifted in front of me that i recall. Not while shes with her man.

As a man if you dont make it your duty not to violate,your already violating. And more than likely purposely violating just to prove a point to the new boyfriend.
:mjlol:

Cmon Breh

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
COWARD shyt from Ealy :scust:

He knows Majors because of his predicament has to act DOCILE when the cameras on are on him.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t see ealy acknowledge majors , I’m definitely checking breh for that