Meagan Good runs into her former co worker and thinks become awkward

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That's the price for dating a hoe. Should we have empathy?

rick-ross-drink-juice-c34u6l94pmjru9nu.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Hold up— is this not the full clip? Did he acknowledge Majors AT ALL?!

If not then that’s pretty much a huge fukk you from not only Ealy, but probably the community of Black male actors.

I definitely think the white girl was out of her mind, but it’s very clear that he is as well.

Ealy is also married so that was definitely a little too much. He did that on purpose.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Gentlemen Rule #1.
Always pay respect to the guy accompanying the lady you know. A simple "What's good" to J. Majors would have sufficed:stopitslime:

The world don't work like that. Gotta project yourself at all times, he wanted to date a hoe. He got what he got.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You can see Major did not like it.

But dude is under watch; he can't even kill a mosquito these days.
Looked past breh and didn’t even attempt to give him dap :mjgrin:
I honestly think a big part of this was a sign that Black Hollywood doesn’t respect him. They rock with MEG, not her man.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shaq-laughing.gif

My guy Major, made sure that whole place turned freezing cold. Ealy didn’t even bother with the dap

Looked past breh and didn’t even attempt to give him dap :mjgrin:
Yeah that was the violation. Its one thing to hug your "lil sister" like that if yall havent seen each other in a long time. But to act like you don't even see the nikka she wit and acknowledge EVERYbody else yeah thats blatant disrespect.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that was the violation. Its one thing to hug your "lil sister" like that if yall havent seen each other in a long time. Bt to act like you don't even see the nikka she wit and acknowledge EVERYbody else yeah thats blatant disrespect.
That’s the thing- Ealy is married himself. That’s why I’m not assuming this is sexual. Unless his wife is a true doormat,