MeachBoat: New gears of war game to be announced this weekend at pax

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
I honestly hope it's something new, but i'd take another gears too.

The horde with next gen graphics:ohlawd:
Next Gen Graphics, its funny u say that but I have yet to see NEXT GEN graphics u speak of, Powered by the Cloud on the NEW improved groundbreaking Blu-Ray disc that it's basicly a PS3 with CableTV and sleek interface, DUMaxx

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm probably the only person in here who will say this but I'd rather they make a new Unreal Tournament. Nothing is more fun than a fast-paced arena shooter with a steep learning curve, a shytload of customization/mods, and futuristic weapons. Sadly the gaming industry has moved away from that and prefer realistic bs like CoD and Battlefield.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I'm probably the only person in here who will say this but I'd rather they make a new Unreal Tournament. Nothing is more fun than a fast-paced arena shooter with a steep learning curve, a shytload of customization/mods, and futuristic weapons. Sadly the gaming industry has moved away from that and prefer realistic bs like CoD and Battlefield.

I had a guilty pleasure for Turok: Rage Wars. With the Cerebral Bore...

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Is this another Mowgli alias?

:camby:

Are you handicapped in the brain? Are you the type of person feel anything is new improved becuss a company name's it NEXT GEN lol
Wow, so your seeing groundbreaking technology that the Xbox 360 could never pull off with the power of the Cloud HUH? LOL

LOL
lucy-smaller.jpg

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
i want basically a gears 2 with no lag, shyt will be the greatest game, make the game balanced again, fukk all that load outs shyt, and they wonder why they keep selling less and less, halo also, stop tryna follow that cod model of leveling up and load outs, make the game balance wit a win to level up system and they will gain alot of sales, cause they have alot of people waiting on them settings to come back