Reppin
Tha Land

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Doubt it

http://www.oxm.co.uk/56421/gears-of-war-xbox-one-will-take-some-time-says-microsoft/

Microsoft's E3 2013 presser may have been epic, but it wasn't quite Epic - the creators of Gears of War were conspicuous by their absence. Pushed for an explanation, the publisher's Phil Spencer has suggested that the franchise needs to "spend some time" away from the limelight, both for its own good and to make room for new IP.

"I love the Gears franchise, I think Epic's done a really nice job building that," Spencer commented. "I think there's an opportunity to spend some time on Gears and on what it means. It's a rare franchise that managed to ship four times on the platform - 1, 2, 3 and then Judgment.

"I also think it's also a really interesting time to launch new IP, and that's something we're really invested in," he went on. "You saw Quantum Break, you saw Sunset Overdrive, you saw Crimson Dragon, you saw games big and small from many different developers.
"I think we were counting, and we had eight or nine different nationalities on stage. It's a cool opportunity to bring a lot of new content."

Epic and Gears of War made our list of prominent E3 no-shows earlier today. There's a rumour doing the rounds that the studio is working on a Gears of War Kinect game for next gen. What do you think?

As much as I love Gears, they need to take a break from it. People Can Fly took a huge shyt on the franchise with Judgement and really left a bad taste with the fanbase. I'm afraid if they continue on the same track the franchise will turn to shyt on some Resistance:Fall of Man steez. I'd rather 'em fall back, recollect their thoughts/ideas, and drop a bomb in '15 or '16. Meanwhile, experiment with a new third person shooter IP or something, cuz lord knows I need a good one on a next gen console :ohlawd:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Doubt it

http://www.oxm.co.uk/56421/gears-of-war-xbox-one-will-take-some-time-says-microsoft/

As much as I love Gears, they need to take a break from it. People Can Fly took a huge shyt on the franchise with Judgement and really left a bad taste with the fanbase. I'm afraid if they continue on the same track the franchise will turn to shyt on some Resistance:Fall of Man shyt. I'd rather 'em fall back, recollect their thoughts/ideas, and drop a bomb in '15 or '16. Meanwhile, experiment with a new third person shooter IP or something, cuz lord knows I need a good one on a next gen :ohlawd:

They need to head back to the armory and get strapped for the winds of change, Titanfall is the new hotness for Xbox One. Just like Halo was for Xbox. After people get done with Titanfall with in a year, they will be wanting that hotness until Titanfall 2 comes out. That's when they have to strike.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Doubt it

As much as I love Gears, they need to take a break from it. People Can Fly took a huge shyt on the franchise with Judgement and really left a bad taste with the fanbase. I'm afraid if they continue on the same track the franchise will turn to shyt on some Resistance:Fall of Man steez. I'd rather 'em fall back, recollect their thoughts/ideas, and drop a bomb in '15 or '16. Meanwhile, experiment with a new third person shooter IP or something, cuz lord knows I need a good one on a next gen console :ohlawd:
:ehh: that sounds even better

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
last 3 Gears games :trash:

4622173.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gears of War 3 was fukking nice. I loved the MP and it was the only game on Xbox 360 that i truly enjoyed. I skipped Judgment as it felt too soon and I was on this PC gaming wave by then so I didn't feel like hooking up the xbox to play that shyt. Those epic gnasher battles were :noah:
Game was intense as hell online. :ahh: "SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE OUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!

Make a new Gears of War for Xbox One and I'm buying a Xbox One for it.