Meach.....Any Explanation on your struggle Tv?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Meach said he went all digital and the only physical game he had was elder scrolls or some crap like that. So you traded those games in breh. Just hit up red box, stop paying $60 to rent your games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach said he went all digital and the only physical game he had was elder scrolls or some crap like that. So you traded those games in breh. Just hit up red box, stop paying $60 to rent your games.
If I traded them in, I wouldn't have paid $60 total.

And I got the buy 3 get 1 free deal Best Buy was having. Then I traded them when target was doing double trade in and got about $40 for each. So I almost broke even on those games.

I'm not about that life anymore. Would rather just pay for the convenience of digital.:manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If I traded them in, I wouldn't have paid $60 total.

And I got the buy 3 get 1 free deal Best Buy was having. Then I traded them when target was doing double trade in and got about $40 for each. So I almost broke even on those games.

I'm not about that life anymore. Would rather just pay for the convenience of digital.:manny:
How many XBOX Ones do you have?
(General question about consoles)
Because last gen I had 2 ps3's and 2 360's to play on seperate TVs but I had to buy the games twice.
I had heard that on PS4 and XB1 if you go digital you only have to buy the game once, and you can set up the consoles to use the same library.
I never really looked into it though. I'll most likely be doing the same thing again this gen cause I'll buy a Scorpio and a Neo an keep the OG systems.
I rarely trade anything in.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How many XBOX Ones do you have?
(General question about consoles)
Because last gen I had 2 ps3's and 2 360's to play on seperate TVs but I had to buy the games twice.
I had heard that on PS4 and XB1 if you go digital you only have to buy the game once, and you can set up the consoles to use the same library.
I never really looked into it though. I'll most likely be doing the same thing again this gen cause I'll buy a Scorpio and a Neo an keep the OG systems.
I rarely trade anything in.
I only have one. But my cousin has one as well and we set out accounts up to where if we buy a game digitally we both can play it. That's actually the reason I bought ESO physical, because we couldn't play with each other at the same time using this method.

With Microsoft doing their PC stuff, soon I'll be able to play any game I own on either the PC or the 1

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Breh chill maybe he doesn't have the money to buy a big TV :manny:

What I'm worried about is that struggle dirt table that shxt got stains from '88 breh :heh: :laff:

:scusthov: @ the shyt under the glass

I cant hate on the struggle though, I ain't living in luxury

Edit: is that twelve ounce as tall as the tv :lolbron:

The struggle table is even worse :scusthov:

nikkas locked up in county jails got better tv setups :scusthov:

even worse...you're sacrificing your childrens eyes...what a great father you are :scusthov:

this thread backfired, here I am trying to get a laugh and got yall niqqaz wanting to live the life with a tv in the kitchen..

Motion to impeach Courtdog as the leader of the Xbots and put Meach in has been filed, all that stanning and he wont get the system until its 199.

this nikka tv is the size of a chicken shack pizza box

looks like he mickey mouse'd an old broke down pool table and made it into a dining table.

:russ: :deadrose: old thread but got damn yall nikkas is ruthless!!!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
735500_10200825328265382_1778145475_o.jpg

And dont say thats not what you game on, I can see Jago weak azz gearing up for a Ultimate Kombo......

nikka soldered in a hdmi port to his game gear lol.
Time to do some situps meach :francis: