Me Time - Movie (Kevin Hart & Mark Wahlberg/Trailer/August 26th)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Looks like some bullshyt I wouldn’t be interested in but hearing Regina Hall in this makes me intrigued. Kevin’s comedy in movies of late just feels so predictable and on the nose that it gets annoying

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Looks like some bullshyt I wouldn’t be interested in but hearing Regina Hall in this makes me intrigued. Kevin’s comedy in movies of late just feels so predictable and on the nose that it gets annoying

yeah, do more serious/drama shyt.

True Story was good. Fatherhood was pretty good too.

still don't understand why Wesley couldn't have just been straight up with The Kid in True Story. "Lil Bro, I need some bread for this restaurant I wanna do. I know I fukked off a lot of bread before, but gimme this last one."

Homie setup his brother with a fake death just to extort him? Smart Dumb HOF shyt. He deserved to get smoked :camby: .

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yeah, do more serious/drama shyt.

True Story was good. Fatherhood was pretty good too.

still don't understand why Wesley couldn't have just been straight up with The Kid in True Story. "Lil Bro, I need some bread for this restaurant I wanna do. I know I fukked off a lot of bread before, but gimme this last one."

Homie setup his brother with a fake death just to extort him? Smart Dumb HOF shyt. He deserved to get smoked :camby: .

I loved true story. probably the best kevin hart project in years.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Crazy part from listening to Kev is the movies are doing well. He'll get another contract with Netflix more than likely.

he's probably already got a deal with them. he's got two new exclusive netflix movies on their platform from just this summer alone.

the rock already put out a :trash: straight to netflix with gal gadot and ryan reynolds. that shyt was bad, but not nearly as bad as these most recent 2 kevin hart netflix movies.

seems like netflix is simply paying for the star power and not caring about the quality of the content.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
he's probably already got a deal with them. he's got two new exclusive netflix movies on their platform from just this summer alone.

the rock already put out a :trash: straight to netflix with gal gadot and ryan reynolds. that shyt was bad, but not nearly as bad as these most recent 2 kevin hart netflix movies.

seems like netflix is simply paying for the star power and not caring about the quality of the content.

I hope Kevin next thing is something more serious. He does the same shyt in his comedies now.

But I am interested in the Borderlands movie adaptation he's in.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fully understand why this got a 8% on rotten tomatoes.

When are john cena and marky mark gonna do a movie together?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah I started it as background noise and still changed after 15 minutes. You can tell they gave mark and Kevin hart a fat check and skimped on everything else

This was the most phoned in performance from either of them I’ve ever seen, especially wahlberg who’s usually pretty funny.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the most phoned in performance from either of them I’ve ever seen, especially wahlberg who’s usually pretty funny.
I haven’t analyzed the movie but from my short experience your right. Mark was acting like a d list actor. Big when he dials it in he’s one of the best