"Me being with one man would be a disservice to America.....that's why I'm a hoe!"

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The result of society accepting hoedom.
It's not so much as society acepting this well it kinda is.
Bcause of social media women have enmasse decided to bush Men who look like their fathers. %0 year old self admitted sexually frustrated Claudia Jordan is still holding out for all the 6's and Handsome Gang who is also a One women Man.

I chick who has admitted to taking careful dudes including moving in dudes only to later find out that they lied about everything said that she's willing to be single forever if she can't get what she wants. A lot of women think like that.

The problem is biology and evolution. It's been Proven that Men's IQ levels dip a few points in front of a beautiful woman. Humans are logical creatures women want the best genetic deal but like we know that Men's IQ level's drop in the presence of a woman maybe Women's IQ level drop in th Presence of a Man.

I looked at the tweet there isn't the standard Heaux babble ( actual Black sex workers and some non Black ones spell it this way the separate from free fukking freaks) It's random thirst trapping tweets by a chick trying to go Viral. She seems like a college student who has to throw p*ssy to get the Men that she wants attention which is the case in damn near every college unless a chick gets and keeps a College sweetheat.

So to land the plane women generally throw p*ssy to handsome gang trying to get his interest and if you want to use Kevin Samuels talking points you could tell those same woman that once they get into the Danger Zone they will be throwing p*ssy to any Man who has a halfway decent job.