Me and @neowhateverthefukk both like trans women and we run trains together

Spence

Superstar
Daps
She’s your gf, if she isn’t giving up the p*ssy now it’s only going to get worse after marriage and kids. Tell her how you feel, chart how frequently you fukk to show her on a calendar just how dry it’s been, then let her know the relationship either needs to open up so you can handle your business or you’re out, simple.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those of y'all who don't know, my gf of 3 years has PCOS and had a surgery last month to remove her polyps and one of her fibroids. Long story short, all of it has effected her libido and so we barely get it in like before.

We used to go 3 to sometimes even 5 times a day straight fukking. Now if and when we do it , it feels like "here, damn" sex more than that passionate/fukking like rabbits shyt we used to do.

I have no guilt, qualms or shame in cheating if I had the opportunity. I went through something similar with my ex. She was going through some shyt while I was steady working out, eating right.. all which boosts my libido. Cheated on her and felt nothing about it. This time, I really been trying to be a better dude but I still wouldn't feel wrong about cheating. I've learned to be 100 percent selfish in life. What a person don't know won't hurt them.

i would agree to some extent if not for the first paragraph bro…. Like if she just randomly stopped wanting to have sex

that’s a tough one especially if it’s something medical that was out of her control. I don’t know if you’re doing the “right” thing brody.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
This will tie u over

cherokee-d-ass-pinky.jpg

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Perhaps it's not permanent.

Talk to her, let her know how important the sex is. See if she's willing to make an effort. But if changes don't occur to your liking then maybe it's time you tell her y'all better off as friends :francis:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
i would agree to some extent if not for the first paragraph bro…. Like if she just randomly stopped wanting to have sex

that’s a tough one especially if it’s something medical that was out of her control. I don’t know if you’re doing the “right” thing brody.

That's the only part that I feel bad about. I know it's out of her control and she's not really like this. But after awhile it's like wtf am I supposed to do now? My libido been super high lately since I been eating better and working out more consistently. I've spoken to her about this and there's really nothing she or I can do about it but just wait it out. I'm just tired of jacking off or tired of the "here, damn" sex we been having.