Me and my wife went on a double dinner date with her cousin and her boyfriend

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This is our first time meeting him. We meet up at the restaurant and he seems like a cool dude:ehh:

We talk about sports, music, etc. He talks about how he is old school and outspoken. We eating dinner and there's a couple eating at a table not too far from us. The lady at the table pulls out her credit card and hands it to the waitress.

My wife's cousin's boyfriend looks over to their table and says "bruh, she shouldn't be pullin' out her purse to pay for anything. No disrespect, but we gotta do better as men."

I look at my wife like :merchant: and tell her to follow me. We get by the bathrooms and I'm like "What's wrong with that nikka?! He trippin'!":mindblown: She was like "I don't knowwww!!!!" Then I say "Do me a favor. Give me your card so I can pay for dinner. I'll hit you back next Friday ":unimpressed:

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This is our first time meeting him. We meet up at the restaurant and he seems like a cool dude:ehh:

We talk about sports, music, etc. He talks about how he is old school and outspoken. We eating dinner and there's a couple eating at a table not too far from us. The lady at the table pulls out her credit card and hands it to the waitress.

My wife's cousin's boyfriend looks over to their table and says "bruh, she shouldn't be pullin' out her purse to pay for anything. No disrespect, but we gotta do better as men."

I look at my wife like :merchant: and tell her to follow me. We get by the bathrooms and I'm like "What's wrong with that nikka?! He trippin'!":mindblown: She was like "I don't knowwww!!!!" Then I say "Do me a favor. Give me your card so I can pay for dinner. I'll hit you back next Friday ":unimpressed:
:dead:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if you scared then say you scared
full