McMahon Profit Improvement Plan for when WCW was whipping they ass

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Damn billionaire ted had Vince rough out here :wow:

Fast forward 5 years later he's owning the comp that had him strugglin tough:wow:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Eh...

I think with most people who are creators, even the best ones, they have just as many bad ideas as they have good ones. Look at Survivor Series '90- he debuted The Undertaker, one of the greatest gimmicks ever... and the Gobbeldy Gooker, one of the biggest flops ever, on the same night. Even far as the company itself, there's been bad moves and great ones... it just so happens the bad moves didn't lose as much money as the great moves made. It still remains that ultimately, he's done more game changing things than anyone in the wrestling business. It's been proven by some of the other people who ran these companies that it's pretty tough to run a business like that for 40 years, when a lot of them had enough trouble lasting for 5. :yeshrug:

truth is, its a numbers game. 100 ideas, you just need a couple to hit.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Their company got saved by The Rock, Steve Austin, Undertaker and Mick Foley. Without those four they'd be done before WCW bankruptcy,

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Nah it's Austin. The others don't even get the chance to matter without Austin popping.
Yes I get what you're saying. Rebellious Steve Austin going against the evil McMahon made their product top quality again. I'm just giving other wrestlers props as well.
Those four made their show very watchable for multiple years.