McMahon Levesque all up in the videos still this sunday :francis:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
SMH @ y'all pretending like this potential botchfest had any credibility before she strong-armed her way onto the announce team. Or the announce teams being worth a damn anyway. :mjlol: If you add vomit to shyt, so what? You weren't fukking with it beforehand. Now if she tried to wiggle her way into calling the first ever woman's HITC, well, that's different. This is going to be a clusterfukk, may as well drizzle it with fecal topping.
30girls1post :heh:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
And you know she'll dive in the ring to raise the hand of the winner and be all in front of the camera trying to hog all the glory, and that's if she doesn't outright win the thing. :hhh:

Take a shot every time she says "historic", "women's revolution" and tries to take credit for women's wrestling.:hhh:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you know she'll dive in the ring to raise the hand of the winner and be all in front of the camera trying to hog all the glory, and that's if she doesn't outright win the thing. :hhh:

Take a shot every time she says "historic", "women's revolution" and tries to take credit for women's wrestling.:hhh:

c907e7d631914b4419bffb695ee93695.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Of the McMahons she's the only one that I can't remember over the years of being on commentary at all :dwillhuh:so why does she thinks this is a good idea? Oh yeah as usual the obligatory.....

"All In the women's revolution
ol5ND8.gif

All in the Women's Rumble
ol5ND8.gif

Re-watch Wrestle Kingdom
unfuy.gif
"

Or subscribe to Stardom World :ld:

Stardom2.22-2.gif

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, dont be surprised if the crowd boos Ronda if she debuts

The combination of the fact that she wasnt really that liked on top, fell off pretty bad and is running to WWE to get a top spot with no pro wrestling experience despite the audience being invested in the other girls. I dont think the argument that she's a legit fighter here and a star name may work because that was the reason she was polarizing in MMA

Look I could be totally wrong and the crowd will pop for the surprise but like she aint hot like its 2015 and if the crowd shyts on the women's Rumble for her it could ugly

I think there is a 50/50 chance she will get booed at her debut depending on the mood of the crowd

Because of the reasons you said though, there is a 100% chance the crowd will boo her more and more as the weeks go by...

Unless WWE builds her up correctly

spoiler alert

they wont :lolbron:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
People saying shell enter at 30

People saying itll be used to start
Rousey vs stephanie

:mjlol::laff:
Stop giving them ideas
Depressingly that was where my thoughts immediately went as well.

Its such an over the top terrible idea that Im sure the WWE is heavily considering doing it (they'll utimately make the decision on how to book the match and all plans going forward about an hour before the show, as usual.)

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
even if not Renee or other current female backstage commentators on the roster, wouldn't you think they would give this to women in the Hall of Fame like Trish, Lita, Jacqueline, Blaze, etc.?

good Lord.

You don't have to go that far Beth Phoenix is an actual announcer on payroll for mixmatch challenge.