MC Solaar - Prose Combat Appreciation Thread

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I remember Tochi switched his avi to a MC Solaar avi for like a few days but switched it back to Asap Rocky because the Asap avi was getting him way more attention. What an attention seeking c00n Tochi is.

wake up with SirBiatch on your mind, brehs :mjlol:

Be jealous of Lord Biatch's impeccable taste and hip hop knowledge because you lack both, B-R-E-H-S :laff:

Ezkh

Pro
Daps
You guys should check this amazing story on the making of Prose Combat : Prose Combat, histoire d'un classique - (It's in French, but i guess you can translate the page with Google Chrome)
Oh and his record company fukked him, they have all the masters but they lost the right to sell / use them... You can't buy his 4 albums anymore, it's a big loss for the hip-hop culture and the new generation of hip-hop fans.

Last edited:

SirBiatch

Daps
You guys should check this amazing story on the making of Prose Combat : Prose Combat, histoire d'un classique - (It's in French, but i guess you can translate the page with Google Chrome)

yo! thanks for the suggestion. I've been wanting to read that story since it was released on the web but can't reach French.

Oh and his record company fukked him up, they have all the masters but they lost the right to sell / use them... You can't buy his 4 albums anymore, it's a big loss for the hip-hop culture and the new generation of hip-hop fans.

that's fukked up. No wonder I can't this album ANYWHERE. I've been looking in stores around me since 2006 and couldn't find shyt. That resale value is gonna be high af :whew:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
wake up with SirBiatch on your mind, brehs :mjlol:

Be jealous of Lord Biatch's impeccable taste and hip hop knowledge because you lack both, B-R-E-H-S :laff:

Be a damn near 40 year old that first heard Mobb Deep in an Eminem movie from 2002 and claim you have impeccable Hip Hop knowledge, brehs
23dcc890e5fa817aaa98f67189b92f5b.png

SirBiatch

Daps
Be a damn near 40 year old that first heard Mobb Deep in an Eminem movie from 2002 and claim you have impeccable Hip Hop knowledge, brehs

not even remotely true. but you're desperate, so believe whatever you wanna believe.

Do you have anything to contribute to this thread or you're just gonna play SirBiatch fanboy the whole time? Do you even know who MC Solaar is? :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
not even remotely true. but you're desperate, so believe whatever you wanna believe.

Do you have anything to contribute to this thread or you're just gonna play SirBiatch fanboy the whole time? Do you even know who MC Solaar is? :mjlol:

The first time I heard MC Solaar is in Mort a l'ecran in 2005