"Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials" thread

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
It was good to see the i am legend and world war z zombies get work again :ehh:
Enjoyed the movie but liked the first more. It had a more dark and mysterious tone to it.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
It was good to see the i am legend and world war z zombies get work again :ehh:
Enjoyed the movie but liked the first more. It had a more dark and mysterious tone to it.
I liked this one more than the first, which was a dope movie itself. I was surprised how scary this one was. I got my arm clawed several times during the movie lol
I'm suprised nobody here is talking about it, because the theater I went to was PACKED. More than any movie I went to the whole summer other than Jurassic World

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I liked this one more than the first, which was a dope movie itself. I was surprised how scary this one was. I got my arm clawed several times during the movie lol
I'm suprised nobody here is talking about it, because the theater I went to was PACKED. More than any movie I went to the whole summer other than Jurassic World
yea my girl jumped a few times. Movie was Good just like the first, can't wait for the next one. I actually enjoyed these more than Hunger Games, might because hunger games hype is outrageous.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Will be seeing this soon fa sho. Went to the first one without knowing shyt about it and super blazed. I found it to be really interesting and well done.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
theresa that little snitch!!:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I really like the group chemistry too. the actors really made it feel like those guys had been through thick and thin together