Mayweather has a way with words

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I got tears running down my cheeks. I was like why the hell is this thread stickied :comeon: then I saw the next post and im like I bet this is some cheap animated special effects crap....then saw the dap count and :patrice: clicked play

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
One punch knockout, that ether, op delete ya self

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I just wanted to be a part of this thread
swtlqf.jpg

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street

ay bruh i laughed my ass off at that mayweather shyt and texted that vid to about 15 people so good looks on that...u found some shyt that made almost 20 people laugh they ass off...way i see it u made 20 * about 400 people laugh...no need to hide from that...u deserve 500 daps too...u the real mvp:to:

i would rep too but nikkas hate...but fukkem(ugk diamonds and wood)

Last edited:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
i saw someone use that op is a phaggot video last week in tlr. it didnt recieve the same response. used in the same way too.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure he can read. He's met with and closed deals with companies that wouldn't even hire you to wash the floors. Get that anger and jealousy out ya heart.
:yeah Floyd is in his office going back and forth with opposing counsel about the indemnity clauses in the contract, but the word "magnitude" just threw him for a loop :heh: